First time meeting

"Soobinie !!!Wake Up Baby !!!You have to go to school!!" ,says Hyunsik ..*suddenly feels a touch on his shoulder * " Good Morning." ,Says Sungjae .. "Oh Good Morning!!"Hyunsik again says ..Hyunsik starts placing foods in the table ..and again calls Soobin to come ... *soobin wakes up and yawns* then goes to take a bath..and comes downstairs.. she says ,"Good Morning Eomma !!! " and Hugs Hyunsik ..
After finishing breakfast they starts getting ready for their work ..
Soobin  wears her uniform for school..

And a bagpack..
Then goes to school ..after reaching the school she sits on the corner and waits for the class to start..
*the class starts * The class teacher comes ..
Everyone stops talking and freezes..bcoz he is the angriest.. teacher suddenly calls soobin ..
She stands up and asks her a question..she fails to answer that ..then he scolds her and tells her to take a bunch of books in the higher section as punishment..

then he scolds her and tells her to take a bunch of books in the higher section as punishment

Then walks to the class ..on the other side Kim Haru coming while reading books ..and Park Seonho while listening to music..
Suddenly three of them bump into each other ..all the books fall down..

Haru:I'm sorry !!let me help you ..

Seonho:I am sorry too ..let me clean it ..

Soobin:it's okay ..i can do it ..

Seonho and Haru:Let's do it together..

Soobin:okay!!if u say so!