Chapter Three~ I've Watched Too Many Kidnapping Movies to Trust This Guy!

hey chapter threee yaaaaay, i just thought i'd let you know that i have written the previous chapters before i published them so the dating is slighlt off but bare with me, i'll upload as soon as i write the chapters from now on! enough ranting more reading!

Enjoy!!! and cote!

Chapter Three~ I've Watched Too Many Kidnapping Movies To Trust This Guy!

The driver dropped us off at a beach, he carried my handbag with him, it kind of suited him, coz' he's got pea-sized balls! I laughed mentally but it also caused me to smile.

"It's a pretty long drive to your place so-"

"Hold on, pause, rewind, why are you taking me again?" I snapped out of my humorous state as he tilted his head to side slightly probably thinking of an answer, "You'll find out soon enough," he paused ruffling his hair, turned his back on me, "Everything happens for a reason," I could see his muscles on his back tensing through the shirt, "even bad things,"

I walked so that I could see his face he didn't move as if he didn't acknowledged that I was now in front of him inferring his face, a chunk of his hair dropped over his eyes, covering their depth and colour, I was itching to brush his hair away from his face because my mother always said, 'The way to a person's souls is through their eyes' but then if I did brush away his caramel hair then it would be slightly weird and stalkerish.

Instead I stood still, waiting for something, anything that would make him snap out of his little trance, but then he broke it without my help,

"Eva, I know you must be in shock right now, mostly because you're in such a handsome guys presence but also because I jumped out of a plane with you strangling my neck...,"

I scowled at him, even now still so arrogant and just ugh!

"That's not the point, the point is I know a lot about you, Eva-"

"Stalker much, you even know my name even though I didn't give it to you!" I scrunched up my face in annoyance.

"No it's not like that... you'll find out sooner enough, pip," I just stood there confused, what the hell is he trying to say? "All that matter is that you're safe... for Edward,"

"Who's Edward?" it was a pretty intense moment and I was genuinely curious.

"And don't call me Pip, what the hell?"

"Edward Cullen!," he said dramatically causing some people to turn their heads, " he's going to sweep you away little princess," he pranced around like a Barbie... That is it...he could not take anything seriously could he he's just a big really badass kid who is going to get a pounding from a girl.

"You Asshole!" I scampered on through the sand, to pick up a stick that was probably wash in bye the sea, once I had it in my grasp I let the anger take over...yes for once luck is on my side, I swung the reasonable thick stick across his head and it was inches from hitting him before he stopped it and pouted at me!

"You were going to hit the face!" he threw the stick across the sand behind him, "How could you hit the face?" his expression was pure shock and he pretended to be wounded by my actions, that doesn't work in the real world, you arrogant, cocky, alien human being! I would've said it but, I had a better come back.

"I thought we've established that I already did," I stuck my tongue at him and walked in front of him. Damn my stupid converse they're not exactly the most sensible footwear to wear when you're walking-no- trudging through the sandy beaches.

We walked silently, it wasn't an awkward silence just an occupied silence; because we were dying from walking on the beach...it was nice, peaceful. I collapsed onto the floor after falling over a huge shell, I heard chuckling from behind me, trust the delinquent behind me spoil my moment.