Tᕼᗴ ᗰOՏT ᗪᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇOᑌՏ ᘔOᗪIᗩᑕ ՏIᘜᑎ Iᑎ ᗩՏTᖇOᒪOᘜY, ᖇᗩᑎK

The Most Dangerous Zodiac Signs In Astrology, Ranked

By Emilia Gordon

Based on personality traits and statistical data, here are the most dangerous zodiac signs, ranked from most to least treacherous.

1. Capricorn
(December 22 - January 19)
What makes Capricorn dangerous: An all-rounder criminal with a careless nature

Capricorn is well-equipped to commit crimes from any range, be it a petty pick-pocketing or a serious act of murdering someone.

Their disadvantage is that they are careless and be easily caught.

2. Leo
(July 23 - August 23)
What makes Leo dangerous: Psychotic with a high temper

Ruled by Fire and represented by a Lion, Leo carries the planet Mercury in their head.

This makes them psychotic, and they usually commit crimes to get fame.

3. Scorpio
(October 23 - November 21)
What makes Scorpio dangerous: A tendency to be jealous, aggressive, and sadistic

Jealous and aggressive Scorpio can be extremely dangerous when circumstances are not right.

Their sadistic nature makes them manipulate others, and even if they don’t commit crimes on their own, they are the ones who pull the strings.

Assassins are usually Scorpios.

4. Sagittarius
(November 22 - December 21)
What makes Sagittarius dangerous: An extremely harsh personality; great thief

Sagittarius doesn’t shed blood until and unless their lives are in danger, but they can be extremely harsh.

They are known for being excellent thieves and belong to the list of notorious criminals who escaped from prison.

5. Aquarius
(January 21 - February 18)
What makes Aquarius dangerous: A manipulative and vengeful personality

Usually good-behaved, Aquarius is the best when it comes to taking revenge.

Their charismatic leadership skills make them good manipulators and great hackers, too.

6. Libra
(September 23 - October 22)
What makes Libra dangerous: Getting involved in monetary crimes or those related to drugs

Though Libra is the symbol of scales, they can commit crimes too, but they don’t break the law easily.

They are more interested in money and tend to get involved in crimes related to monetary gains, like bank robbery. Drugs are another field of interest.
They avoid doing crimes individually, and are usually seen working within an organization to get things done.

7. Aries
(March 21 - April 19)
What makes Aries dangerous: A hatred of being dominated

Stubborn Aries hates to get dominated, and if someone tries to do so, they bounce back.

Chances are they will seek illegal careers, like work as hired gunmen, to avoid the rat race and achieve success in life.

8. Pisces
(February 19 - March 20)
What makes Pisces dangerous: Being hot-tempered; abusing their own body

The dreamy fish is likely to lose their cool. Pisces tends to be hot-tempered and, if not attended, become dangerous.

They are also likely to abuse their own body using drugs.

9. Gemini
(May 21 - June 20)
What makes Gemini dangerous: Being inconsistent; getting involved in fraud or stealing

Gemini is likely to commit crimes like stealing, though not necessarily violent crimes. Gemini is inconsistent and often shallow by nature.

10. Virgo
(August 23 - September 22)
What makes Virgo dangerous: A speciality in stealing without being noticed

Perfectionist Virgo is a specialist in stealing.

They know their job well and do it with such neatness that it’s difficult to find a trace of their crime.

Hacking and burglary are the crimes Virgo commits.

11. Cancer
(June 21 - July 22)
What makes Cancer dangerous: A lack of mental stability

Cancers commit crimes of passion, leaving distinguishing marks on their victim’s body.

They tend to be arrested for committing crimes repeatedly due to their lack of mental stability.

12. Taurus
(April 20 - May 20)
What makes Taurus dangerous: An extremely temperamental disposition

When gone astray, Taurus becomes fierce dictators of the world.

Natural leaders, they can become hell-bent on dominating the world, and nothing can come in their way.