Her Blind Husband

Author : Amalk807

I strongly recommend this one!

A true love that will melt your heart❤️.

It just completed, so feel free to read it😊.

I really adore the female-lead in this story. She's so cute in how the author design her character. She's adorable. I can clearly see through the message of this story. You will learn a lot from this.

I love the narration too, it's so amazing and I really admire how it was narrated.

And the whole characters are the best! They played so well. And btw, it's Khaleel that I really love in this story. It brings happiness in every time he showed up. He light up the mode so easily. I hope he can have his own story too. He's a supporting character in Her Blind Husband btw.

I really recommend this one. It's worth it and this is a very good story.

I'll hug all characters in this!

Love lots from me and best regards to Amalk807.

A short shot from this. Clearly, the male-lead is blind. But that's not a hindrance for the girl not to love him. She simply love him with all her heart. Really, and that makes this whole story a very good one. Imagine how you'll blindly love a person❤️. I just love this!

This is not your type of story that gives dark impression, a dark type of narration but instead full of funny scenes that you would love to. I told you, the girl is adorable, funny, and lively. This gives happy vibe to the readers.

And guys, this is a muslim story. Learn how they live too because first, additional knowledge, and second, for you to be aware. Muslims has a big impact too in this human race.

Read and Enjoy!!

Ciao!

Ps. This was featured before!