Raiding goblin cave that goes wrong. Part 1

It was very peaceful and quiet in a certain forest, birds chirping happily and deers and other animals were enjoying their meals on the grass when suddenly the ground started to shake violently that both of the deers start to hope off until four horses with riders on it passed by them.

Lin: " Woahoooooo!"

A tall 165 cm girl, Lin, was now riding her horse, very, wildly.

Following behind her are three men. One chasing after her with an irritated look on his face, is Boqin, the older brother of Lin.

Boqin: " OI! STOP RIDING YOUR HORSE LIKE THAT!💢

Lin, still riding her horse wildly. Let go of her bridle as she covered both of her ears with her two hands as closed her eyes.

Lin: " LA LA LA LA I CAN"T HEAR YOU~"

Boqin: " WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!💢

Boqing then signals his horse to run faster as he began his lecturing on his younger sister.

And as Boqin started lecturing Lin. Two horses started to run past him and Lin.

And these two horse riders are the two adopted younger brothers, Jayden and (Y/N).

Although seeing these two running past their older adoptive siblings may seem like they are telling them to stop wasting time and focus on riding their horse safely. But, in reality, they are just racing against one another as we could see the face of Jayden sweating profusely with his teeth clenching as he kept giving glares at (Y/N), who on the other side, remained calm.

And seeing them racing against each other. The two older siblings just look at each other and then sigh as they both use their bridles and then signal their horse to run faster to catch up with the speed of their little sibling's race.

A few moments later...

After a long ride. 

The four siblings had now reached their destination.

Of their first adventure expeditions.

At an abandoned cave temple.

(A/n: Not owned by me)

After reaching their destination. The siblings together, hopped off their horses as they all bring them close to some nearby trees before they could tie the bridle to prevent their rides from running away.

Once finish tying the bridle to the trees. They both gaze at the abandoned cave with what is left of destroyed pieces of stones that were once part of the temple architecture.

As the siblings gazed at the abandoned temple cave. Unbeknownst to them, at one of the trees further away from the sibling's horses, a person squatting at one of the tree branches was looking at them. 

Feel a sense of someone looking at them. (Y/N) spun around and then draw out his Chinese long sword as he look around behind and then look up at the tree to find nobody.

Lin: " Is something wrong, Lil bro?"

Lin asked in concern and also in caution as both she and Boqin had their weapon drawn as they both look around their surroundings, while Jayden on the other hand, just rolled his eyes at them as he quietly mumbled " stupid " at his three siblings (just so that he won't need to suffer another karate head chop).

And as they are all still cautious with their weapon being drawn out. (Y/N) continues to focus as he can still sense the eyes of someone, or something looking at him until it was suddenly gone.

Feeling the sudden vanish, (Y/N) continue to focus as he tries to locate where that person is hiding, but to no avail, he just gives up and then sheath his sword as he shows a hand gesture to his older siblings that it is just a false alarm, which much to the disappoint to both Boqin and Lin, they both slouch their backs in disappointment. 

Lin: " Maaannn. I thought there is going to be a surprise attack."

Boqin: " Well, at least it is not that serious, or not? "

Boqin, with a calm face, then walk towards a huge dried broken branches as he picked one by one to check its condition.

Boqin: " But we still need to careful, cause whatever that (Y/N) just saw..."

Boqin then threw three branches at them as everyone catches it with eases, and then Boqin starts to wrap his branches with a cloth at the end of the stick as the others follow.

Boqin: " Could be our allies, or Foe."

Hearing the last one from Boqin. Everybody became cautious with their guards up as they both had finished making their torches, they all pick up some rocks as they together hit their rocks as some sparks start to appear and flew out from the clashing from two rocks as they landed on the cloth and then a small fire appear as it grow bigger as its spread around the cloth only.

Once having their torches being made. Everybody grab it as they all gather at the cave.

Looking at the cave. They can now feel a little bit of anxious as they started to have feel a little bit of a butterfly in their stomach as they slowly draws out their weapon as they all walks into the cave as when they walk further into the cave as darkness consume them as their only light source, are their torches only.

Although this adventure could be a adventure that these four siblings could accomplish easily. But what they will soon face, is something much more personal as they will soon experience their first taste of....

Betrayal.

<Mean while, outside of the cave.>

Outside of the entrance of the cave. 

There was now a woman standing. And the woman only observe the structure of the cave as she grip hold tightly of a katana in her hand.

Woman: " I had to stop this, before it is too late...."

To be continue at part 2

*Quick author message*

Greetings, 
I sincerely apologise for not realeasing new chapters for this two years, because i had been suffering writer block. 
But now it is already over, so i will made this quick. 

Goblin slayer and the three eastern siblings, will be ending, but not yet.

I had been going over through the conversation with my multiple selves that we all came to a decision that due because of so many story and even the huge project we are doing.

We decided to choose serious that will end, and goblin slayer is one of them, but don't worry, we will made sure that this story will have chapters that could almost reach chapter 100. 

So don't be afraid of seeing this story as another short story. Since i myself had also experience the fustration of reading short stories that we hoped would be more.

So i hope you will be looking forward to new chapter. Plus once this story had ended, i will be making a decision to change the main character name since i felt that (Y/N) doesn't fit too well in my story, so i also apologise for this decision.

So then again, see you on the next chapter.