Raiding Goblin cave that goes wrong. Part 3

The sound of running footsteps echoed through the passageway as Lin ran further into the passageway.  Her left hand, gripped tightly on her sword scabbard as she hurriedly ran down. 

As she was running, she then caught a glimpse of a ray of light coming from a lone arches-shaped doorway which she then ran faster as she entered.

Entering through the doorway, she stopped as she was agape at what she saw. 

What she saw was an abandoned and destroyed church that was beautifully lit by natural lights it gazed at the empty destroyed church so beautifully, together with the growing plants around it as if it was a painting

What she saw was an abandoned and destroyed church that was beautifully lit by natural lights it gazed at the empty destroyed church so beautifully, together with the growing plants around it as if it was a painting. Along with views of the many trees surrounding the church

Lin could not help but look at it in awe and observe the architectural structure of the building as she touched with her right hand one of the columns she felt the smoothness and roughness of the bricks and the paints as if she could feel the history of the church of where and when it was built. She then turns to gaze at the beautifully crafted stained glass windows as she sees the four of them showing pictures.

On the left, the glass shows a picture of a group of people gathering around a small chest, and the next shows another picture showing a black figure opening the chest the next one shows chaos with people being tormented and tortured in different ways, and the next finally shows a battle between the chest and the people. 

After seeing the four pictures, Lin looks up to see the final painting at the top above all the rest, which shows a picture of a black demon-like figure holding the chest with its left hand as one word shown above the demon in an ancient and unfamiliar language.

Lin then walks closer to the glass painting to see closely of the words due to the lack of sunlight 

interitus

Lin: ' Interitus?' 

Lin then looks back at the glass paintings as she observes and examines each of them like a book before looking up at the top painting.

Lin: " I would guess that one is representing a demon?"

She looked back again at the painting.

Lin: " It would seem that they are always showing the chest.."

She looked up again to look back at the top painting as she placed her finger on her chin, wondering.

Lin: " Could it be, inside that chest is a de-"

????: " LIN!"

Lin jumped in shock as she turned to see her brothers had already arrived while they both panting out of breath in exhaustion from running. 

Boqin: " Did you *pant* find him *pant*."

Boqin then grabbed his water bottle and drank it, while also gurgling, while Jayden just fell on the floor and lay there while panting. Seeing this sight of her brother, Lin just looked at them as if she was watching two old who had reached their limit during the jogs.