- 2 -

Bold in English
Normal in korean
-

Kiana pov

After the line up was confirmed, it was being announced to the public and the whole company heard about it. Did I mention before that there was a group of girls that called themselves " the alpha gang " ? No? Oh. Well there is. They were fanboys of hyunjin, minho and Felix. They threatened anyone that would get close to them. They did it to me many times and I told Chan about it but he told me to just ignore them.

When they heard about the line up, they sended me a text threat and glared at me whenever they saw me. They also started a rumour that I seduced Chan to let me be in the group. They just can't accept the reality that I was better than them. I still have no idea how they even got in JYP ent.

They have zero talent. Their singing sound horrible. Their dancing is so bad that the instructor kicked them out of the dance room. Apparently, after showing them the dance from the start over and over again, they weren't able to catch it, not even a single part. Even during the monthly evaluation, they failed the whole evaluation and was scolded for being such terrible trainees. the instructors even said they don't improve by the next monthly evaluation, they will be kicked out and have to pay a sum of money for wasting the instructor efforts and the company food that was provided to all trainees and idols.

I was eating my lunch when the " alpha gang " approached me. The so called " leader " , " Lim min-han "  slammed her hand on the table and grasp my hair and pulled it hard. I screamed and I could see her alpha gang smirked at me. They started hitting and saying how I don't deserve to be in the group and I was a slut and a whore. Those words affected me but I kept it in. I didn't know how to react so I just let them bully me. I knew damn fuckin well that there was a security camera as my evidence to get them kicked out and blacklisted.

They left after they hurt me enough. There was bruises and scratches all over my body. My hair was in a mess. There was a blood stains on my mouth and bleeding lips. I went to the toilet to wash up a little. I comb my hair and wash my face but I wasn't able to cover my marks. Of course I could use make up but because it melts when I sweat. When u touched the untreated bruises and scratches, it was really painful and I winced at the touch.

I looked at my watch and I was late for my dance practice with them. I packed my things and went to the practice room. They were warming up for the dance. I entered the room and all eyes were on me. Their eyes widened when they saw how horrible I look. They rushed to my side and flooded me with questions.

I sat them down and explained to them what happened. They were boiling mad. " How could such bastards hurt u? " Hyunjin said while holding back his anger. They reported this to JYP and they reviewed the camera footage in the cafeteria. JYP nodded and said that this can't be tolerated in their company. He called them into his office and gave them a lecture. He also blacklisted and kicked them out of the company. They were forced to apologize to me and I could tell that they weren't even sincere about it.

Whatever happens to them isn't my problem, they do whatever they want. We continued practice as per usual and headed home after that.

-

[ Honestly too lazy to write the rest so just let ur imagination fly yep. ]