Chapter 1

There once was a man named Charles who needed a job that pays a lot. He noticed a on the newspaper that says help wanted new pizzeria opening. Need inventor to build new animatronics. Pays $100.00. Charles went down to talk to the manager. He said he needs him to build animatronics by tomorrow. "What animals do you you want me to build?"
asked Charles. "Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken, Foxy the pirate fox, Freddy Fazbear, and golden Freddy."
"Golden Freddy?" "Just an extra animatronic for the kids," said the manager. Charles started building all of them. He did a great job so he decided to take a break. It was about 1:30 in the morning when he heard banging and saw flashlights. Five kids came in and took apart the arms and legs of the animatronics. Charles walked back into the room. He saw the arms and legs pulled out of the animatronics. The next day when the pizzeria opened, he saw the five kids messing around in the dining area. He put on the golden Freddy suit and put it on. "Hey kids, i got a special surprise for you five guys." Charles laughed. Charles pulled out a meat cleaver and murdered the five children. The next day, five women came to the pizzeria and complained that their sons are missing. "Charles!" The manager yelled. Charles came out of the back room. "Charles, you took five children to the back room. What did you do to them?" "I killed them," admitted Charles. "But i had to finish the animatronics, and they took apart the limbs last night. So i saw them today and got revenge." Later after that, the police came in, arrested Charles, and closed down Freddy Fazbear's pizza.