Chapter 2 Night 1

This is a story of a new character, Mike Schmidt who found a job on the paper that said, "HELP WANTED NEW PIZZERIA OPENING. NEED SECURITY GUARD. pays $120.00 a week. work from 12:00 am to 6:00 am." He thought that was a great job, so he talked to the manager. "Well Mike, you are perfect for this job." "Thank you sir," said Mike, "I wont let you down. So what am I supposed to do at midnight?" "It's simple," replied the manager, "just watch the cameras and make sure the animatronics don't get stolen." At 11:45 right when the placed closed for the night, Charles head down to the pizzeria to start his first night. At 12:00 a.m. he received a phone call and said "hello! hello hello. Um welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved, Freddy Fazbear's pizza. Now i know the animatronics tend to wander a bit and they get quirky at night, but do i blame them, no. If I was forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years i get a bit irritable at night to. So hey check those cameras, and make sure to close the doors if absolutely nescasary got to conserve power. Alright talk to you soon and have a good night." Charles was terrified, but yet he thought those were all lies. It was around 1:30 in the morning and still nothing happened. Until he put up the camera again, Bonnie was missing. He was scared, but not because he was moving but because he would get fired. He later found him in camera 1B, backstage. He was trembling with fear. At 4:30 PM Chica was missing and in the bathroom staring at the camera. At 5:58 the lights went out. He heard Freddy's famous music play and saw his face at the left door. Mike was praying to turn 6:00 AM. Lights went completely out, pitch black. He heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Then he heard bells, the kind of bells you could here at a wedding or a funeral. Mike opened his eyes and looked at his phone. It was his alarm. He shined the phone in front of him and saw Freddy reaching his arm to grab Mike, but he was frozen. Then Freddy put his hand down and started walking back to the stage. The manager walked in and asked Mike how it went. "What do you mean how did it go?" complained Mike, "They tried to walk in my room and kill me!" "I'm sure it was a minor glitch. It will be ok. Can you work tomorrow?" Asked the manager. Mike said nothing and walked off.