01

when I look at your smile there's nothing more i could ask for.

.

"why are you crying?" the man with a soft smile moved next to his best friend padding her back.

"don't cry.." he padded her slowly, she kept crying.

"you will leave tomorrow." she said looking at him and start crying again because seeing his face.

"hey, i'll come back."

-

8 years later ~

"am i lost?" felix who is dragging his suitcase all along the road, looking right and left to find something.

"is this the right road?" he asked him self because everything around him has changed these 8 years.

"her house is still the same, that's great." he stoped in-front of one house.

"who is-" the voice from the inside exclaimed but after open the door, she is speechless.

"it's me, lee felix." felix smiled looking at the girl in-front of him tearing up.

"i'm back."

-

"yah! lee felix!" inha, felix one and only close friend shouted his name loudly but who know felix is in a deep sleep on the floor.

without thinking, she typed the code and get in to his apartment.

"ugh- i was trying to be a good friend so you can open the door for me. everyday i typed to code to get in like am a robbery." inha complained as she picked all the stuff in his dorm put it back to where it belong. she knew exactly where it belongs.

"what the-" as soon as felix woke up, inha is in-front of him staring at him strictly.

"why are you sound so surprise mate?" inha exclaimed walking to the kitchen to take some of his foods back to her dorm.

"inha, won't you surprise if you woke up seeing a big chub in-front of you?" felix laughed, inha grabbed a knife that is next to her and show it to felix.

"you woke up and wanna choose violent?" inha exclaimed and felix back off.

"why don't you put your hair in a messy bun?" felix asked looking at inha's hair because she just let it down.

"is it your problem, mr.lee?"

"yea, i like your messy bun." felix gave inha a wink, she grabbed her knife and walked to felix. he rushed to the bathroom immediately.

"chub, can you get me my towel?" felix shouted from his bathroom but no response because inha already left. after calling her for many time without any response he opened the door and saw a note on the wall in front of him.

'on the floor.' felix looked on the floor and his towel was there. he covered half of him self and walked to the kitchen seeing his lunch box on the table.

"such a wife material indeed."

-

putting his hand in his pocket is his favorite thing to do when he's at school. wearing his bag with just one arm is one of his hobby and that why he looks so cool in this university.

"what are they doing?" felix walked to inha who is standing in a line.

"a new male student transfer here." after hearing what are the students doing, felix almost fainted. just a male student transfer here what is the problem.

"don't they have class? don't you-" he didn't even finish his sentence after he realized that inha is staring at the male student,

"what the heck-" felix exclaimed and pull her collar, walking her to her class which is a author class. the class will learn and focus how to be a great author while felix is in a music and taekwondo class.

"why did you pull me bastard?" inha kicked felix,

felix ignored her and walked to his class which is a different building from her. he walked pass the new male student and he kept staring at him none stop.

"i'm more handsome." he mumbled and looked away from the male student.

"but your height say so." his silly younger bro, jeongin teased his brother who comparing his height with him which make felix gave him a dead glare.

"juggole?" felix exclaimed,

"i knew you won't kill me." jeongin pouted looking at felix, right how can his kill this cute baby?

"what is him name though?" felix asked jeongin because jeongin liked to explore everything around this university. he always knew something his hyung doesn't know.

"i don't know."

"i'll buy you an ice cream." as soon as jeongin heard ice cream he smiled,

"his name is seo juhyuk. he is 20 years old just transfer here and will be learning same subject as inha noona which is an author, born in seoul but used to live in busan for a while. he has one sis-" jeongin got cut off by felix because he is talking too much while felix is only for his name.

"too much information."