Chapter 1~ 8 Years...

Third POV (At LRN...)

It was a Friday and the bar was closed early for the celebration of stealing another one of the Japanese Leonardo Da Vinci's painting from the black market... As usual, everyone was all giddy from drinking, except for one...

Riki: "Hey Hiro, get over here and drink with us."

Hiro: "..."

Kenshi: "Hey... What's the matter? aren't you happy that we got the painting from that black market?"

Hiro: "Huh? Oh yeah... Sure..."

Hiro silently sighed to himself and the others looked at him with worry.

Riki: "I think something's wrong with Hiro. He gets in the dumps every year around this day..."

Boss: "You're not drunk Riki?"

Riki: "Course not. How could I drink knowing that one of us isn't in his usual self?"

Takuto: "Point taken."

Hiro's POV

I sighed as I listened to the others talking. I should go home, I'm ruining their party mood... I sighed yet again and headed for the door.

Kenshi: "Hiro? Where are you going?"

Hiro: "Home... You guys continue on without me."

Riki: "There's no way we can do that after hearing what you just said. We can help you you know, that's what the Black Foxes do..."

Hiro: "... Thanks but... I don't think this problem of mine could be solved..."

The others looked at each other with interest. (A/N: Not that kind of interest xD)

Riki: "Try us. Nothing could stump the Black Foxes."

Hiro: "..." I looked at them and they all nodded in unison. "Thanks... But really, I had this problem for 8 years..."

Takuto: "And you never told us about it?"

I looked over at him to see him with worry eyes, not mad ones...

Hiro: "Well, it's such a long time ago that... Well..."

Kenshi: "You don't think it can be fixed?"

Hiro: "It's not I think. It's I know..." I replied and sadly left LRN with tears in my eyes...

(Clang)

Third POV

After Hiro sadly left, Riki broke the silence that now filled the room.

Riki: "Black Foxes, we have another mission."

Boss: "We can't do a mission without Hiro."

Kenshi: "Yeah leader!"

Takuto: "What he said..."

Riki mentally face palmed himself. "That's our mission you idiots! To find out why he's actin' like this every year."

All: "Ohhhh.... I get it! I get it now..."

Riki: "Ugh..." He mentally rolled his eyes and started discussing the plan with the others...

In America... Third POV

???: "We're going to Japan."

???: "..."

???: "Answer when I'm talking to you!"

???: "...Fine. It's not like I have a choice..."

The first one grabs the other one by her choker.

???: "Ugh!"

???: "I would watch my mouth if I were you..."

???: "... I'm sorry..."

???: "... Better than nothing..." He says and throws the girl on the concrete floor. "Bring her to the private jet."

???: "Yes sir."

???: "Oww..." The girl bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from crying out because of the pain.

As she was being brought to the plane... She whispered quietly to herself. "I hope you are safe somewhere... Hiro."

Please tell me what you think of my first chapter please? :)
~KohanaAyame