Chapter 9~ Farewell Hiro

Takuto's POV

Hikari: "Ugh! Why won't he answer the phone!?" She became frustrated after calling him several times. Riki, who later became sober, came up to her.

Riki: "Calm down woman, I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all of this..."

Hikari: "Oh yeah? Logical enough that he couldn't even answer his girlfriend's calls?!"

Kenshi: "..." Kenshi was smart enough to leave and go towards the kitchen.

Riki: "Grr... Goddammit! Shut the hell up already! You don't to need to know where he is 24/7! You don't see me calling Hiro asking where he is right now!"

Hikari: "Oh, so is it so wrong of me to care about him!?"

Riki: "No you blockhead! I'm trying to tell you that you don't need to baby him all the time! I don't know how he can stand being with you. You're okay majority of the time, but when he goes missing for a couple of hours, you go berserk and start yelling at us! You even yelled at Kenny one time damn it all...Are you on your period or somethin'!?" Riki sighed and rubbed his temples. "All of this yelling is driving me nuts..." He muttered and stumbled into the kitchen.

Takuto: I sighed and continued researching.

Hikari: "... Hey---"

Takuto: "Don't know where he is..." I said before she asked.

Hikari: "(Sigh), can you help me track his phone?"

Takuto: "..." I sighed and look straight at her. "Swear you won't bother me afterwards."

Hikari: "I swear! Thank you so much!"

Takuto: "Why me...?" I yet again sighed and started typing on my computer... Purposely typing slow so Hiro can spend time with Kohana... Hiro asked me FYI...

Hiro's POV

Kohana: "Wow! This place is so beautiful!" Kohana gasped as she walked ahead of me. I chuckled.

Hiro: "Which was why I chose this place."

Kohana: "Thanks for bringing me here." She turned around and flashed me a cute smile.

Hiro: She's the one whose beautiful... I thought.

Kohana: "Hiro?"

Hiro: "Oh coming!" I replied and ran next to her.

Kohana: "Your friends didn't mind about you coming to the beach with me?"

Hiro: "Well um... I didn't tell them."

Kohana: "! Why didn't you!? They must be worried sick about you!"

Hiro: "Maybe you're right..." I muttered in agreement and took out my phone. "Oh damn it, out of battery..."

Kohana: "Wanna use mine?" She held hers out in front of me.

Hiro: "You won't mind?"

Kohana: "Hehe, I'm offering to you aren't I?" She winked, unlocked her screen, and placed the phone in my hand. "I'll just be over there." She pointed at a nearby tree.

Hiro: "Roger."

Kohana: "Haha, see ya!" She waved and elegantly strolled off.

Hiro: "Heh..." I chuckled and looked down at the phone. "..." On her screen, was a picture of a teenage looking boy and girl. "Who...?" The girl is obviously Kohana, but whose the guy? "What am I doing? It's none of my business..." I sighed and dialed Riki's number...