Lunch date

After Tony walks out of the balcony Eli walks passed you to pull you out a chair. You sit down and he doesn't push you in. (Y'all know boy was scrawny at first ✋😔)

"Eli, this is incredible" you say still in awe.

"Well you told me that you had never been on a nice date like this before so me and my mom talked about it with Tony and I knew this was the perfect place"

"This is absolutely the perfect place this is beautiful"

"I'm glad you like it" he reaches for your hand across the table. When you grab hands a man comes into the balcony with the bottle of sparkling cider that Tony was talking about. Eli then stands up to great the many. "Y/n this is Antonio I've known him for about 10 years?"

"Yes 10 years, ever since I started working here, but enough about me tell me about your friend Eli" Eli smiles

"This is y/n Diaz my girlfriend" his smile was from ear to ear. Which made you smile as well.

"Well nice to meet you y/n"

"Nice to meet you as well Antonio" he then sets the cider down at your table and pours you both a glass.

"Now I would be your severe today but Tony insisted that it be him so he will be up in a little bit."

"Okay thanks Antonio" Eli shakes his hand again and Antonio walks off. Eli then picks up his glass cider and holds it up to you. You pick yours up as well and clink glasses.

"Alright so I wanna know the deep stuff" Eli raises an eyebrow at you.

"What kind of deep stuff"

"You know the stuff that barely anybody knows, like what's the first Halloween costume you remember and your favorite color" Eli laughs.

"Alright my favorite color is orange."

"Like the color of a pumpkin?"

"No no the color of the sun rising"

"I don't think I have ever waken up in time to watch the sunrise"

"Well then we'll do that sometime" as he says this Tony comes up.

"Alright Eli is it gonna be your normal" Eli nods "and what will it be for the lady?"

" I don't really know so just surprise me"

"Now that I can do" he grabs the menus from us and pats Eli on the back "I like her"

"Me too" Eli says and Tony laughs. Tony leaves the balcony and Eli turns back to you. "So what's your favorite color"

"I like red and green but not the ugly kind of green. The green that people would wear if the were royalty. That kind of deep jade green."

"Is there any reasoning behind the red"

"No I just like that color" you said with a smile and Eli laughed. You and Eli keep talking about  anything and everything. School, your childhoods, Miguel and Demetri.

"Wow this looks amazing" you say smiling at Tony

"Thank you thank you" Tony says while filling up your sparkling cider glasses. "Alright you kids need anything else?"

"No we're good thank you Tony" Eli smiles and Tony pats him on the back and walks away. You guys start eating your food and continue your conversation. You also get desert. You then realize that it's already 3:00 so you have to leave soon. You guys pack up all your stuff and get to go boxes for your leftover food.

"Alright so the next date is gonna be here right?" Tony asks when you guys enter the room from the balcony.

"Definitely" you smile while looking at Eli. You guys then go down the stairs and leave the restaurant. When you guys leave Eli grabs your hand and walks you to his car. He opens the door for you again. "You know you don't have to open the door for me every time right?"

"Yes but I want to open it for you"

"Well thank you" you smile at him. While driving you home he was driving with one hand and holding your hand with the other. You eventually got to your house at 3:25. You both get out of the car and he pulls you into a hug. You look up at him "I had fun today"

"I'm glad you did"  still looking up at him you kiss him then let go of his grip and go inside. As soon as you walk inside.

"Eli and y/n sitting in a tree" Miguel had been waiting for you.