chapter 17

*next day*

i woke up on the floor? 'why was i on the floor?' i thought. i got up to find out i was knocked out by Andy and Ash, im guessing CC was in the guest room.  so i got up and realized last night, i rubbed my head and walked  downstairs. i was so hungry so i made some food, im guessing CC smelt the food and came down. "morning" i said and all he did was groan, then said "got any medicine for my head?" "yes" i said and grabbed the medicine from the cabinet and gave him it, he nodded and took it.

once i was done with all that,Andy and Ash woke up and ate. we watched tv for a while and then we all decided to go to the beach, we all went in Andy's car and started to listen to the misfits. once we got there we all took off our shoes and left it in the car, we then all ran to the beach. it was hot outside and we all ran to the water to cool our feet off, Andy then started to splash water on everyone. "ANDY!!!" CC said in a girls voice, we all started to laugh like crazy. "well miss CC i think you need to cool off!" he said and splashed him more, this then turned out to be a water fight. we all started to play, then Ash went out to far and we almost lost him. Andy didn't realize Ash going under and when it was to late, Ash pulled him under. "Andy?" "Andy where are you!?!" me and CC said, then i was pulled under. a hand went over my mouth, i opened my eyes to see Andy. i started to smile, then i heard a splash, CC was brought under by Ash. when we came back to the surface we all started to laugh and swim back to the beach, we were soaked and didn't want to get water in Andy's car. so we started to run around until we were almost dry, we then ran to the car and got in. it was already 6 so we went to get some food, CC wanted mcdonals and he was buying. so we got what we wanted then took an almost 2 hour drive back home, it was fun today.

once we were on the road, Andy started to yawn, as did i. "pull over" Ash said, "no Ash" "you both need sleep. now Andy pull over!" he said and Andy went to the side, CC and Ash got out and switched with me and Andy. once we were in the back Andy pulled me onto him and i felt that he didn't have a shirt on. i placed my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, i listened until i was sleeping.

i was woken up by CC shaking us to wake up, we looked at we were home. we got up and out of the car, we walked to the door when CC said "me and Ash are going back to our houses" we nodded and walked in. we went on the couch, i out my head on him and he laid down. i then went on him and went back to listening to his heart beat, then he started to sing. i felt his chest vibrate and listened to his voice while singing, i then fell asleep to his heart and voice.