RANDOM

YEYEYEYEEYY
RANDOM
SO GUYS

If you have a phone, or iPad, or whatever electronic device that can download apps, please download kik.
You don't need to use phone number, they will ask you for a phone number but that's just in case for some other stuff.
I put my mamas phone number. :3 --life of a kid with no phone--
So it'll be really nice if we could all group chat! So yea!

I HAVE A NEW PROFILE DESCRIPTION. READDDD
SO NOW.
I SHALL REVEAL THE BOY BAND SINCE IM BORED.

NEXT CHAPPIE.
Rant:
Do you know what's annoying? When a book has a lot of reads and the author of that book has all her other books are good and have a lot of reads as well, she/he thinks she/he all great great and DOESNT REPLY TO COMMENTS OR MSGS BCUZ SHE HE TOO GREAT FOR YOU.
WELL EXCUSEE ME MISS CELEB. HOW DID YOU COME HERE ? WERE YOU THIS GREAT AT THE START?
Like, I'll make a fake profile description :
Hey guys this is MacaroniWrites ! So I'm just a normal person who writes normal books and modest. I love books, books are my life, POKEMON fan.
Www.wowmuchblogspot.com <- meet me at my blogspot!
Sorry, I don't take reading requests or follow requests, because they're annoying.
I don't follow people unless I like them. Plus, I don't reply to messages.
(TOO GREAT FOR YOU BOOSH)

THATS THE THING. I know some users only follow people they want because they don't want too much spammy from people they don't even like. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS BECAUSE THEYRE TOO GREAT FOR YOU. AM I RIGHT? OR AM I LEFT? It makes me furious, I hate arrogant people. Ugh.
Hyunsoo told me he's married.

TRALALAALALLA
I HAD A WEIRD DREAM :
I was on wattpad, scrolling on Le newsfeed.
Chaeun commented on Yumans Book SHIPPINGS: Minsoo.
"YESYEYSYEYSYEYSY I SHIP HYUNSOO AND MINYOUNG"

I was really weirded out. So I commented
"Sorry, I'm married to Jungkook."

THE END.

I'm like really hyper todayyyy.
-x-x-
Opinion question:
Is there a movie you've been meaning to watch/ a book you've been meaning to read/ a thing you've been meaning to buy ?
I want to watch Into the woods. Not really, I'm not really interested in TFIOS, but I love yesternights series.