Chapter 1

Starring at my blank blue wall ahead of me listening to AC/DC was all I did on Saturdays. Wasn't too boring when my best friend Carrie came to visit but most of the times she was busy. Looking at my phone speaking of Carrie, she was calling. "Hey, Carrie." I responded quickly. "Hey so I was wondering did you want to go with us to the movies tonight." Sitting up from my bed.

"Sure but I'll have to ask my mom. Who is we by the way?" "Me, Rena, and Daviddddd." Of course she spurred his name out. David was 19 perferringly a senior at Kingrome High School. He had blue eyes, dark brown hair & he was about 6'1 and wasn't really my type but Carrie made us become friends and told me to give him a try. Which I'm trying to but I dont think he likes me like I like him but his personilty was great.

"Yeah, my mom said I can go, see you at 8." I hung up and pulled my earphones from my ears and jumped to my closet. Knowing that it was only 6 something I knew I would still take forever to find out what I would be wearing.

Beep beep. Hearing the horn beep outside made my heart race. I never went out much so when I did I never waited a second trying to get out the house. Studying, reading and listening to music was all I ever did. "Bye mom!" I yelled while swinging out the door one second later. Walking slowing I took a quick glance of who was in the car. David was driving, Carrie was in the passenger seat & Rena was in the back. "Hey you guys." "Hey!" They all said at once.

Arriving at the cinema. Looking at David walk in front of me was a movie. He walked slow with his hands in his pockets and once in a while he would remove one hand to push his silky hair from his face. David didnt know I had a huge crush on him but the way he acted around me seemed like he had one on me. So amazed at him I didn't realized he stopped. Which made me bump into him. "Oh, sorry I didn't pay attention that you were in front of me." Which it showed all over my face that I was lying. He raised his hand. "Its fine." I totally was stupid but so in love. Carrie threw a glance at me and giggled. Stay calm. She mouthed out. Going into the theathre Rena and Carrie made sure I sat beside David. Knowing that they knew something I didn't know. Which mean they probably thought he would make a move. We knew each other for about 3 years but I recently had a crush on him for one.

In the middle of the movie he just couldnt stay still. He would move his arm from his lap to the armrest. "Are you okay?" With his deep voice he responded. "Yep." Not the response I was looking for but Rena starred at us two thinking he was asking me to kiss him. Psh I wish!

"Alright you guys. See you later." Walking down to my front porch David hopped out the car. "Wait up. Rena said I should walk you to your door." I chuckled. "Or was that just your opinion." He smiled at my response. When we got to the door I looked at the car and Rena was on her phone. "Yeah kinda but umm I just had something to tell you." My insides was flipping around and I didn't have a clue of what he was going to ask. "Um you have Mr. Jones class Monday right? Well any way can you tell him I won't be there for his class, I have to take my little sister to a doctors appointment." I nodded in a confused way. As he turned away I could feel tears rolling into my eyes. Thinking he was going to ask me out or something but I was wrong. I unlocked the door and ran to my room. Carrie sent me a text message as soon as I got in asking "Did anything cute happened after we dropped her off." I ignored the message and went to sleep.

Waking up the next day was hard. Knowing I didn't have anything to do today I decided to go to the park. Sometimes I had to realize David was like my best friend but sometimes I can't talk to him like one. Its just so hard and difficult. Because I was 18,I attended to act like a little kid but I have to get myself together. I liked David and I need to stop acting like I'm in kindergarten. Ringing up David phone three times, he finally answered. "Hello?" "Hey David, I tried to get in touch with Carrie but she's not answering but um I was wondering did you want to go to Sweet Frog with me." He hesitated before he answered. "Uhh." I replied before he could said no." You know how we was younger and every Sunday we would go to Sweet Frog? Come on I know you want to. I pleaded. "Sure I'll meet you there." He said grinning on the other side of the phone.

Getting there a little early then planed I decided to buy my yogurt. I looked around and he wasn't there. Finally five minutes later when my yogurt was half way gone he came walking through the clear glass doors with green framing. I sat up in my chair leaning against the back of it. "Are you going to get yogurt?" He looked at me and started texting. "Nah."

"Did I interrupt you from something?" He looked at me and grin. "No I would rather spend time here then where I was." He chuckled and put his chin into his palms while sitting his elbows on the table. "Am I ugly?" He asked looking into my eyes. What kind of question was that. Was I suppose to answer it? I hesitated before saying anything. Instead of sounding all romantic, I decided to keep it cool and friendly. "Well... Just a tad bit." I smirked and then he laughed. "Your not too bad yourself ash." I then paid more attention to my empty bowl. "Remember when 9th grade year for me we came in here and we stayed for like hours talking?"

"Yeah, it was great. Say... Did you walk here?" I looked up from my cup. "Yeah, why?" He responded quickly. "You want a ride home later?" I didn't want to be a free loader but its just like not asking a favor from your best friend. "Sure why not." He tosted my empty cup in the trash and we left.