be quiet

"Selena get the door!" I shouted from the couch. "Okay gosh,"she yelled as she was running down stairs to get the door.And of course it was Justin who came in and kissed her on the cheek. "Hi love" he said and handed her a frapacchino from Starbucks. They went up stairs and were giggling and laughing and would not be quiet. Our parents were in the military and Selena was a senior and she watches me at our house. I yelled at them because I was trying to do my homework and I could not hear myself think. They finally started to be quiet. I finished my homework and went upstairs. I looked in her room but they were not there... Selena was usually the goody goody. She never got in trouble and had good grades. I on the other hand had good grades but some how got in. Trouble all the time...So I figured that Selena and Justin were at a movie or something so I called over my friend Becky. 10 mins later she was here." Hey gurlll what's up? " " oh nothing just super bored"She started talking to me about her new boyfriend Shawn. He was in the same grade as us, sophomores. He was one of the popular people too. It was about 8 and Selena and Justin weren't home. Becky had just left so I ordered a pizza. My phone rang and it was Selena. I answered and she told me that she would be home in the morning. That meant she was staying the night at Justin's place. I get a little jealous when she hangs out with him because I really like him a lot!! It's so hard not to tell anyone. So I went upstairs and tweeted, "to bad we don't always get what we want" and turned my phone off and went to bed.