New boys

It was around 9 and I had just gotten up. Selena wasn't here and I saw a text on my phone,"sorry be back tomorrow, went L.A with my bf." I was shocked and sent back, "okay."
Selena's P.O.V
"This is going to be amazing." I said to Justin who was in the drivers seat. He smiled and turned on the radio. It was summer so there was no school. Our favorite song came on and we blasted it out loud and we laughed and sung😂 We finally reached our stop, the Los Angeles sign! We got out of the car and of course there was paparazzi in the way. Our guards were pushing them away. We finally finished the hike and posted tuns of pics on Instagram and drove home. It was only a 1 hour drive so not to long. When I walked up to the door Justin walked me up and we sat on the porch for 5 mins kissing. And then I Got up and kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. Ariana shouted, "Why did you go to LA and not bring me she said laughing!" " I'm sorry, Taco Bell?" I asked, "YASSSS!" So we got I. Her car and drove to Taco Bell.
Bella's P.O.V
When we got there there was a boy, a cute one too, who looked at me and came up to me and said "Hey I'm Zach (Efron) what's your name?" " Im Bella" He asked me for my number and I gave it to him. After we got our food we got in the car Selena asked, "who was that cutie talking to you?" "Just some guy named Zach" "Oh really?" Yes I said back to her. She laughed as we were pulling in to the drive way. An hour later I got a text from Zach saying, " Lets hang out." I responded saying, "okay when:)" tomorrow at the movies. Meet me there at 8:)" "okay" I said. I walked upstairs and tweeted, "you meet new people in the randomest places" a few minutes after Zach retweeted it and I turned off my phone and went to bed.