Should i tell?

Bellas P.O.V
It was 10:30 and I woke up to the noise of Selena coughing loudly. I got up and asked what was wrong. She said she didn't feel good. I brought her some water. " I was suppose to go to the movies with Justin today at 5! Will you text him and tell him I can't go please?" She asked. " Yes " I said. So I went back to my room and texted Justin. " hey justin, my sister isn't feeling good and she wanted me to tell you that she can't go to the movies tonight:(" he responded saying," it's alright. Would you want to go? Hope she feels better." I thought to myself, would it be bad going to the movies with my sisters boyfriend? I asked her and she said it was fine. It was perfect because I needed to meet Zach at 8 after justin. It was 4 and I started to get ready for the movies. I picked out my white Jean shorts and my flannel shirt with a black tank top. I headed out and arrived. Justin was there waiting for me. I got out and gave him a hug. We walked and got our movie tickets and popcorn and sat down. The movie started to play. I got scared so he help my hand. The movie ended. We got up and walked out and sat down. " I had a great time with you today Bella." "thanks I did too." I said as I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. And then I smiled and he kissed me again. I forgot he was Selena's boyfriend. I told him to stop and he did. He hugged me and we left. I went back inside and saw Zach there. I thought he saw me kissing Justin but luckily he didn't.He hugged me and we went into the movie. After the movie he walked me to my car and he kissed my cheek and he said he had a fun time. I got in my car and drove off.