🖤Momo x Jirou💜

Jirou was fairly excited when she found out she can start her own band. Until she got the phone call. Her singer quit because who knows why. She came home after she heard the news. Momo was sitting on the couch when Jirou came storming in from the front door.

"Hey baby are you alright?" Momo asked getting up from the couch. She followed the angry lady into their bedroom. "Hey tell me what happened ok?"

"My singer quit. And that means that i can't start my own band without a lead singer." Jirou said looking up at Momo. 

"Oh I'm so sorry i don't know what I can do." Momo said sitting on the bed next to her. They sat like that for a while until Momo jumped up and said "hey i know we can be like those couple bands. Like you know they sing together and they make tons of money for doing it to!"

"I mean we can try." Jirou said also standing up. She grabbed onto her girlfriend's hips and looked her in the eyes. "But are you sure? I mean you don't have to if you dont want to."

"No no no I'm sure i want to help. I want to do something as a couple. I mean i can practice my singing and my stage fright while you just be you and be that awesome girl that i fell in love with" Momo said than giving a kiss to Jirou on the lips. "Now what are we waiting for lets get started." 

They rehearsed for three whole months until they were intviewed and they were accepted. So now mom and Jirou have their own band. They would usually play in bars and some times clubs. Plus with Jirou music and Momo's voice they were like made for each other they are like in sync with each other. The played in 1,600 different bars and 500 different clubs. They are now really famous for two man band. Oh wait I should say two women band.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know this one is fairly short but i hope you liked it anyway. Please tell me any ships you would like to see and what they will do. TYSM! BYE!