🎤 President mic x aziawa 🖤

"Hello I'm Shota Aziawa I'm going to be your teacher here at UA high school." Mr. Awiawa said when he met his new class of the year. He was only five minutes in when he wanted to go home and cuddle with his husband Hizashi. So to waste time he gave the whole class a test and went to sleep. When he woke up there was only about ten minutes left of school. He looked around and saw everyone was talking and just hanging out and the thing that stuck out most of all was that no one was bugging him. That's when he knew this class would be just fine for him. 

Just than the bell rang signaling that school was now over. He got up and out of his sleeping bag. By the time he was all packed up to leave Hizashi walked into the room. He sat on a desk that was in the front of the room.

"Ready to go?" Shota asked looking up after grabbing his bag, Hizashi shook his head up and down. Shota walked over to Hizashi and held out his hand for him to take. "Come on babe lets go."

"Finally we can leave."  Hizashi said grabbing his hand. And jumped off the bed skipping down the halls as they walked

                                                                    WHEN THEY FINALY GOT HOME                                                                           —————————————————————————————————————————————————

"So now what?" Mic asked setting everything on the counter top. He walked into the bedroom after Shota who was already on the bed patting the spot besides him.

"i want cuddles" shota said in a deeeeeeeeeep voice. Mic sat next to him and sunk into their mattress. Shota wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Mic leaned into Shota's warmth and took in his smell as sleep drifted him off into another universe.

________________________________________________________________________________

In know this one is also really short its just that we are a big storm where i am and dont really have good WiFi so i want to get done as fast as i can so i try to make them long but quick. Please tell me what ships you guys want to see next and also give me some ideas on what they will be doing. TYSM! BYE!