2. Parade taxes

Since coming to the Capitol not have felt not the slightest impression of what I've seen, my grandmother told me how is life over here, so I never meant was the fact of why she was so informed.

I was presented with my stylist, a strange guy like everyone else ...

- Ah! Another moon, right? _Insecurely.

- Apparently my family is very popular around here, right.

- I expected, it's true. But they're popular little about.

- As sea._

- The president asked me to pay attention to you, I think you are key in your family ... or what's left of it.

- Tell me ... the president is usually always so afraid for a boy of 15?

- Not fear, but caution. The president has brought peace and good for everyone here on the Hill and take decisions that are good views for all of us.

- How is a charge? Follow their leader ...

- A herd that feeds to see how the pawns are eliminated between them. Jajaj! It . -

Those words penetrated me to the depths, was dealing with a cold, hostile being. I could not say anything more and will not speak again for my arrangement, he has clothed me with green shorts, and an equal vest, with touches of glitter to resemble electricity.

- Ridiculous _ said - does not matter, enjoy your last days, the way in which views are not important. _ladro. We went out at gigs, the girl of my district was petrified with fear, wearing a suit like mine in tone. People Capitol was provoked and shouting their cheers and hurrahs. The President came to us ordinary Welcome,

>> Hoping they do not say, Welcome Tributes less ... Less Edden Moon <<

Everything was fast, I have directed my room. I have not spoken during my stay in District 3 with the girl now shares the same fate as me, Why do I do now?

I must prepare myself for what I deparan these games ... I must show what they are capable Moon family. Put our name on high. But above all, my purpose now is to get out of these games ....