[new point of view]

appreciation
- recognition and enjoyments of the good qualities in someone.

Chloe was sitting in her room all alone just with her thoughts.

Nothing could fill her mind expect her mother's disappointment in her

Chloe couldn't stop thinking about it.

She had no idea of what to do to keep her mind of it.

She called jean louis(her butler) in.

"jean louis" she yelled "yes madamoiselle," john louis replied,

"i don't know what to do mother hates me doesn't she.." she resolved too

"I.. Chloe she doesn't , she hasn't spent time with y-you.." jean louis said stutterdly, he wanted to be loyal to chloe but he couldn't she would be torn up if he said the honest truth.

Her mother wouldn't care any less of her.

"jean louis.." she said while sobbing her eyes out. "what should i do." chloe said "Maybe call a friend of yours, that marinette girl..?" he responded "THE BAKER? no way she'll make fun of me." she yelled whispered.

She hit jean louis with the pillow. "calm down madamoiselle, invite her for a cup of tea and we'll talk it out" he said.

He walked out to let her with herself.

"I just wanna impress mother.." she thought to herself

next morning, chloe got ready and put on  one of her favorite outfits, she normally doesn't wear these kind of stuff but she did want to try something new for once

[her outfit]

She brought a jacket just in case she got to many looks, or anything really.

at her school she met up with sabrina, "HIII CHLOE" "im in love with your outfit!!!" sabrina said as if she was mesmerized by her.

Sabrina saw something in chloe, something no one else has ever felt.

Chloe stared into sabrinas green precious eyes and smiled "thanks sabrina" she smiled for once.

Her love for sabrina grew more and more everyday. She cared for her didn't show it much but did,

She walked to class with sabrina, "hey sabrina would you like to go the mall with me" Chloe asked her bestest of best friend, sabrina "would i?" "it's my dream" sabrina answered "what about after sch-" "WATCH OUT" sabrina said.

Chloe bumped into marinette "watch where your going brat" alya said "i- i-" chloe tried to be nice and hold it out but.. "RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS"

"brat" alya mubbled to her self "uh what are you wearing chloe?" marinette said.

she ran into the locker grabbed her school bag and went into the girls bathroom she put a turtle neck on.

She thought no one liked her outfit and she knew she would get dress coded. She felt embarrassed, unloved, and not wanted. She just wanted to run away

•••