𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

National Japan News

"12 year old boy, Katsuki Bakugou found dead this morning. This is Sazume Jizomu at the very place the crime happened. Word says this young boy was beat and tortured before his death, cause of death, is apparently a knife wound in his jugular. We are yet to know who committed this crime, but heroes and police are in deep search for the killer. The only clues left for us are the letters "KB" written with a knife in his back. Let's find the killer so the young boy can rest peacefully."

"Hahaha, they have absolutely no clue. Do they Shiggy!?" A young green haired boy with freckles laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever kid. " Shigaraki, a tall pale thin, dry skinned, blue haired male spoke.

"That's Shigaraki's way of saying good first kill Izuku." Spoke a whisp like portal man named Kurogiri.

"Thank you GiriGiri and Shiggy!" Izuku said happily.

"Hey Shiggy?" Izuku spoke.

"Yeah kid?" The blue haired male replied.

"Why are you always so mad at me?" The green haired boy asked.

All Shigaraki done was grunt angrily and throw a knife right past Izuku's head.

"It's because your All For One's blood related son." Kurogiri spoke.

_______________________________

~Present Day~

A young boy ran through the streets frantically. He was bruised and bloody. His green hair tainted red with his own blood.

He looked around with blurred vision from his tear stained eyes. He couldn't see well enough to know where he was going.

That is until he ran head first into someone. To be specific a yellow haired boy.

"Woah!? Bro are you okay??!!" yelled a voice, but the boy couldn't make out the person it came from's face.

"N-no, please, h-help me!" The green haired boy yelled fearfully.

"Okay, first, what's your name?" The yellow haired male asked.

"I-Izuku, I-I think...I can't remember anything!" Izuku grabbed the boys shoulders shoving his face into his chest and sobbing frantically.

"W-wait...do you mean..Izuku Midoriya?" He asked.

"Yes! That's the name!!!" Izuku yelled.

"B-but you've been missing for 13 years!?" The boy yelled.

Izuku wiped his eyes and sniffled "I-I have?"

"Yes." He answered.

"W-what's your name?" Izuku asked.

"Denki Kaminari."