001

♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
One shot <3

𓏲 ˖.  ♡̷̸  

You and dabi have been dating for 5 in a half years

You and dabi have been dating for 5 in a half years. Dabi has been a mafia boss for 2 years and haven't told you because he think it isn't time yet. you were in your shared apartment knowing your boyfriend normally got home around 10 because of work. Dabi told you he has his own business but never told you what he runs. So you just left it alone. you texted dabi that you wanted pizza tonight waiting for a response you got up to go shower. 30 Minutes after the shower it was already 11:30 you were confused and mad that dabi haven't texted you back or came home yet. You got dressed and sat down on the bed in your shared bedroom and called him.
( Dabi's Pov) :

I get a phone call from my princess knowing she's gonna be pissed off. I had my phone off while i was handling buisness and realized what time it was. "fuck" what's going on dabi? one of his workers respond. my girlfriends calling me and she texted me 50 times she's gonna be pissed i have to get home. "Alright finish tomorrow boss?" Yeah and tell those jackasses to get off their ass and do some good for once. "Yes sir." I grab my stuff and grab the keys to the car and start heading home knowing i'm about to get yelled at.
( At Home) :

I open the door and put my stuff down. "y/n?..." she storms in with a mad face and her arms crossed. i couldn't help but look at how hot she looked. and on top of that her clothes were so fucking hot it was turning me on. "Eyes up here dip shit, where were you dabi? Listen princess i'm sorry I had extra work to do. " Oh yeah? Well. a phone call wouldn't hurt now would i? i was WORRIED about you dabi." I know.. and i'm sorry.. I sat on the couch and pull out my phone texting my workers not now. "your full of shit." Baby wait.. She stormed off to our room of course and slammed the door.. I rolled my eyes back and looked at my pants. I noticed how hard I was and whispered "fuck"

( What you were wearing):

( Y/N Pov) I was so mad at dabi it's like he didn't even care how worried I was

( Y/N Pov) I was so mad at dabi it's like he didn't even care how worried I was. and i know that dabi hides his feelings but if he really loves me and cares about how i feel towards things he need to fucking act like it.

( Dabi's Pov )

I ignored it and got up to walk to the room to cuddle with y/n because i couldn't bare  the thought of her being mad at me. i took off my shirt and put on some black shorts. she was laying side ways sleeping so peacefully and cute. i slid in the covers and big spooned her. hugging her waist and sliding my fingers up and down. As I try to fall asleep i kept imaging dirty things of us.

I bit my lips and opened my eyes thinking it was real. I put my manhood closer to her ass and slowly rubbed it against her. "f-fuck baby" you make me feel so fucking good it hurts.. i don't wanna wake you but at the same time i do. the way you control my body the power you have over me is unbelievable y/n. i wanna put my cock inside of you i- i wanna see you screaming my name shit.

i wanna make my princess feel good,

I deserve to be punished for my a-actions. I leave y/n alone to not wake her even tho I was aching so bad for her beautiful body. I start scrolling through my phone looking at the pictures i saved. I look down and see i'm still hard and i had to make it go away some how. So I slowly pulled it out. As I pulled it out i started whimpering and stuttering trying not to be too loud. i started to slowly stroke it up and down while looking at y/n's picture.

I pleasured myself before but it never felt good as it felt now. My hands started getting shaky i never felt this fucking good. I start going fast dropping my phone not realizing. i grab the side of the bed and accidentally burn it. I grip on to it and try my best not to be loud but i can't help that it feels so good. "y-y/n ba-baby i-i'm i... im-c-close"

(Y/n Pov) I wake up and hear my name i slowly turn around and see my boyfriend jerking off to me. I smile and watch him. He was about to finish off so i whispered in his ear. "aw were you jerking off to me baby, hm?"