004

May 5th 2021, Thursday

——

                                              <3

<3

It's 5:30, Y/n Lays on the sofa with her hair all in her face, snacks and a drink while watching a movie. Your watching your favorite movie while your boyfriend dabi was out at the skate park with his friends. You didn't think much of it. Until it's been 2 hours when he said he'd be home before then, you texted him and got pissed more and more time by time, you decided to get dress and sneak up on him.

Your outfit :  

You got your stuff and packed a few things and got into the car

Dabi's POV:
Random girls: Hey dabiii sexy outfit , She gave me a devilish smile, i gave her a weird look and thanked her, yeah i had a girlfriend whose a dom and hella overprotective but i still have manners ya know.. i walked away to head home knowing y/n would be pissed telling from the messages and calls. She's scary when she's mad at me.. The girl pulled on me, "Come here daddy let me give  you a show, hmm? " I was highly disgusted.. i'm a submissive bitch i hate saying it. i know i act like a big bad dom bitch but when i'm with my girlfriend shit changes. But that's me and y/n's business. I looked at her disgusted and told her to back the fuck off? I seen my girlfriends car pull up and immediately froze.. I felt scared and.. oddly excited.

She wore the sexist outfit even tho it was something normal people would call simple. the way she walked , her beautiful tits bouncing and her face walking with anger. I bit my lip.. then snapped back to reality. "The hell dabi? you cant answer your damn phone but you talk to other bitches?" N-no baby i.. "fuck that, who the hell is she?" She's so attractive when she cusses it turns me on every time , I then thought of something, I wanted her touch even if it was just on my cheeks or hair or chest i didn't care i just wanted her to feel me and touch me so bad it hurted. I wanted her to punish me so I did what any desperate bitch would do. I pissed her off even more. I put my arm around this very unattractive try hard bitch and went along with it. I smiled at y/n , babe she was just giving me a compliment , chill it's nothing serious..

"like hell she is dabi?" I seen the flames in her eyes, her face getting red , filled with steam and anger. I wanted this.. I put on my strong suit pretending not to act horny or scared because i was a combination of both. Y/n grabbed me by the neck and told me to get in the car. "You have 1 fucking minute to get your ass in the damn car Dabi, and if i had to repeat myself i swear this is gonna be such a fun fucking night for me." Without hesitation i ran to the car, scared and excited i felt like such an ass for what i did and disgusted in myself. I wanted her to punish me tho.. I did what had to be done. After 5 minutes of talking to that girl who seem to be scared, I began to get impatient I was so turned on and desperate for her touch.. I reached down on my member and stroked myself a little.. releasing slow and passionate moans.. "mommy" fuck baby.. mm i-im g- before i could spit out the words i was trying to say my girlfriend gets in the car.. giggling. i looked at her.. "please." she removed my hands from my pants and i gasped.. "i-i was so close mommy please.." your such a slut your such a naughty boy, you think you can easily just play with yourself without my permission? your such a damn bitch, pissing me off to get your fucking way. "

i put my head down nodding in disappointment.. when she got a bag and pulled out a vibrating ring. she slid it around my cock and i got comfortable with it... until she turned it on low for a bit. "Don't make a damn sound until we get home.. were 30 minutes away from the house, if you make a sound things won't be good for you dabi i promise you that." I shakily nodded at put my head back. 4 minutes in and she turned it on medium low.. i gasped biting my lips to avoid the moans trying to escape my dirty mouth..

The car was filled with anger, and whimpers.. That was until we got home..

OK SORRY THIS LAMEEE 😭 ILY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING OMG