Chapter 8

All if them sat around the table and Chotu came with an empty bottle of wine

"Chotu, yeh bottle pehle se hi khali thi ya tumne khali kar di?" Liza asked trying to pull his leg.

"Arey nahi. Main sharaab nahi peeta. Yeh toh manager se mangke khali bottle le aaya."

With that he sat with Shree and Riya and they began with the game. Liza took the bottle and spinned it.

"Lets see sabse pehle bali ka bakra kaun banta hai."

The bottle went round and round in circles and stopped right in front of the nerdy tech expert.

"Woah. Shree. Chalo, ab kuch gaake sunao."

"Shayari sunao toh chalega?"

"Haa haa, kyun nahi."

"Arz kiya hai, Yeh shayari Liza ke liye,

Arz kiya hai,

Aapki smile ne saara system hila daala,

Comma se jaage hue mariz ko,

permanently sula daala......

"Waah Waah...."

Shree 's shayari had everybody laughing their wits out except Liza who made a mental note of giving it back to the techy.

"Chalo. Ab main spin karta hu bottle." Shree said while picking up the bottle. The bottle went round and round in circles before stopping at the lady dabangg.

"Ayesha. Aaj tak toh tumhe sirf guns aur weapons ke baare mei bat karte hue suna hai. Let's see shayari mei kya kamaal dikhati ho." Shree pulled her legs.

"Arz kiya hai,

Kaun kehta hai ki khamoshiyaan khamosh hoti hai,

Khamoshiyon ko khamoshi se suno,

Kabhi kabhi khamoshiyaan woh sab kuch keh jaati hai,

Jinki aabko lafzon mei talaash hoti hai."

Everybody in the lot understood the direction the words were pointed towards except the one for whom the words were, He kept looking in Ayesha's direction still trying to decode the meaning of the words. As always the people who claim to understand the entire world fail to understand the easiest of things.

"Chalo, Ayesha iss baar tum bottle spin karo. Let's see kiska naam aata hai." Chotu said passing the bottle to Ayesha.