Our Ocs

Full name ↦ Ashleigh MarshallNicknames + who calls them that ↦ called Ash by anyone and everyone, most people believe it's her full name

Nicknames + who calls them that ↦ called Ash by anyone and everyone, most people believe it's her full name. 
Gender + pronouns ↦ female, she/her
Age + birthday ↦ 17, 18th April
Sexual + romantic orientation ↦ panromantic heterosexual
*MBTI ↦ ENTP

Appearance ↦ n.a.
Face claim [human] ↦ Rosie Tupper
Back-up face claim [human] ↦ n.a.
Scars, birthmarks, tattoos, piercings etc. ↦ She has a tongue piercing.
Dressing style ↦ comfortable black track pants and a bright t-shirt, plus an oversized dark-colored hoodie
Hair style ↦ a high ponytail or open
Weapons ↦ needles. Knives for close combat.
*Physical/mental disabilities, if any ↦ n.a.

Clan name ↦ Calor
Known family [alive] ↦ none
Personality [in points, explain each point briefly] ↦ Confident. She always appears confident and in control, even if she doesn't really feel confident. In her opinion, it's important to look like you're in control of a situation in order to intimidate others into submission.
Violent. Her first reaction to anything startling is readying her needles to land a killing blow. She's been known to get into fights quite often, and people tend to avoid aggravating her.
 Well-mannered. This may not be true most of the time, but she is pretty well-mannered when she needs to be. It comes from her noble upbringing.
Arrogant. She is very, very, very confident in her abilities and often comes across as arrogant.
Insecure. It might come as a surprise to everyone, but she is really insecure. About her past, her irrational fear of mirrors, the rumors surrounding her...you get the idea. People cornering her or questioning her tend to make her lose control of her emotions, leading to a lot of violence, mostly from her side. 
Back story [details please] ↦ Her parents were hella rich, and very strongly wanted her to become a guardian. After all, having a guardian for a daughter would be another thing to brag about. They started preparing her for the forest at an early age, despite her being against the idea of going anywhere near that scary place. By the time she was 7, she understood that she didn't have a choice and that she should stop whining about it and instead quietly absorb everything her instructors taught her. She only had a few distant friends, children of some of her parent's business partners, and she wasn't very attached to any of them. They were the reason she discovered what her power was. At the age of 12, her parents broke their contract with someone and were brutally murdered. She had walked into their bedroom, and the first thing she'd looked at was the mirror, through which she saw their blood-covered bodies lying on the floor. She'd screamed, and a few servants had shown up to escort her to her room. One of her father's friends had shown up soon after and decided to adopt her. She was taken to his house and though she was well looked after, she was pretty lonely. She rarely saw her father's friend, she didn't even know his name. She was told he was a very busy man, always away on business trips and the like, though she didn't particularly care. She continued training because by then it was drilled into her brain that not being a guardian meant being a failure.