Part 2- After The Movies

Alexis P.O.V

When I Got Out The Shower I Had Made Sure Wasn't Nobody Stink And Wasn't Nobody Still Hungry. Everybody Said They Wasn't Hungry So I We Went Back To My Room To Change And Do Our Hair I Put On My Outfit That I Bought From The Mall Today With Chris. Then I Called Him And He Pick Up On The First Ring.

Alexis: Yall Ready.?
Somebody In The Background Yelled Yeah Then I Was Looking Confused Like He Could See Me

Chris: Why You Stopped Talking.? I Like Hearing Yo Voice

Alexis: 😏 And I Like Hearing Yo Voice Too Bae

Chris: Well Imma Hear Yo Voice Tonight Anyway 😏

*End Of Phone Convo*

Then We Hopped In My Red Audi My Dad Bought Me For School.
I Started The Engine Then Pulled Off To The Movies. Makayla Said We Had To Pick A Different Movies Cause She Hate Racist Movies So We Chose Annabel Instead Then I Killed The Engine When I Found A Parking Spot Then We Hopped Out And I Saw Chris Outside By His Self And On The Phone Looked Like He Was Yelling Or Something. I Walked Across The Street Then He Looked Up And Saw Me Then He Got Off The Phone "Were Everybody At.? And Who You On The Phone With.?"
"They Inside Getting All The Snacks And Stuff But I Was On The Phone Talking To My Step Dad"
"Oh Then Lets Go Inside To Watch The Movie"
"Ight" He Said Then Stood Up And Put His Arm Around Me
We Walked In I Took One Of
The Drinks And Popcorn From Stephon Then Me And Chris Walked To The Theater. Chris Sat Beside Me And Put His Arm Around Me And I Put My Head In His Chest Almost Fell Asleep But I Didn't Cause It Got Scary A Lil Bit That Ugly Old Doll Scaring People. Shit Ugly When The Movie Was Over Makayla And Janiyah Came Home And Caela Went To Malik House.

Chris P.O.V

I Was On The Phone With My Step Dad When He Told Me I Had To Come Home Early Then Me And Him Started Arguing Over The Phone And I Cussed Him Out And Hung Up Then Bae Walked Up With Her Fine Self We Was Matching We Was Like A Power Couple With Our Matching Outfit . Then We Went Inside To Go Watch The Movie ~~~~~~~~~

After The Movie We All Went To Different Destinations I Asked Alexis Could She Take Me Home So I Could Get Some Cloths Then Go Back To Her House Cause I Didnt Feel Like Hearing My Step Fathers Mouth. So When I Walked In He Was Sleep On The Couch Watching The News. So I Jogged Up Stairs And Got A Gym Bag And Put Some Joggers, Boxers, And A White V-Neck Shirt Then I Grabbed My Custom Made White And Black Roshes Then Went Down Stairs To My Step Dad In The Kitchen Getting A Bottle Of Water He Saw Me And Asked Me Where I Was "I Was Out With A Couple Of Friends Why You Trippin" "You Should Be Home By 11 Not No 12 At Night And Why Do U Have That Gym Bag Around U.?" "Because I Can"
"Boy You Better Stop Talking To Me Like Im Yo Brother Or Somebody!"
" Man Get Tf Out My Face!"
"I Aint In Yo Face!"
I Pushed Him Out My Face Then He Threw A Punch But I Weaved It And Hit Twice In The Face. He Was A Big Guy But His Ass Aint Know How To Fight.😒 How U Gone Be Big An Don't Know How To Fight. Then Alexis Walked In An Pulled Me Off Of Him Then She Pulled Me Outside And Kissed Me. I Kissed Her Back Cause I Was Stressed Then I Put My Tongue In Her Mouth Asking For Entrance And She Let Me In We Were Kissing For Bout 2 Minutes Until Makayla Looked Out The Window Of Alexis Car And Said Get A Room "Oh We Will" Alexis Said I Smirked And She Giggled I Looked At Her And She Blushed A Lil. We Walked To Her Car And It Was A Silence The Whole Ride To Her An Her Moms House. We Got Out Then I Stopped Her In Her Tracks Then Asked Was It Straight With Her Mom With Letting Me Stay Here She Said Yea Her Mom Is Cool. I Said Oh. " Make Your Self At Home" Alexis Said Then I Went Up Stairs And Asked Her Could I Shower In Her Bathroom And She Said Yes .. I Walk In Her Bathroom And Hopped In The Shower While I Was In The Shower Somebody Knocked On The Door And Walked In I Think It Was Her But I Wasnt Positive So I Peeked Around The Shower Curtain An Saw Her In Some Shorts And A Tank Top. I Was Dancing In The Shower Until She Flushed The Toilet I Was Screaming Asking Her Why Did She Do That.? "Well I Had To Flush The Toilet Cause Your Nasty Ole Pee Was In There" Alexis Said As I was Turning The Shower Off I Grabbed The Towel Off The Top Of The Shower Pole An Put It Around My Waist Then Moved The Shower Curtain And She Was Just Staring "Like Something You See.?" "Yes" She Said Mumbling I Looked Up And Saw Her Staring At My Abs. Then Makayla Had Called Her Which Made Her Snap Out Of Her Thoughts. I Laughed Then Closed The Door And Put On The Cloths I Had In My Bag. Then Left Out The Bathroom And Sat On Alexis Bed When Her Phone Went Off I Looked For It Until I Founded It The Contact Name Was Leon Maybe He Must Be Asking Bout Me...