Chapter 3

Chris P.O.V

So I Picked Up Bae Phone And The Caller I.D Said Leon So I Thought Why He Didnt Just Call My Phone. And I Picked Up And The First Thing He Said Was "Wassup Bae"
"What The Fuck Nigga!"
"Who The Fuck Is This.!? And Why You On My Bae Phone!?"
"This Fucking Chris, Leon What The Fuck You Doing On Alexis Phone.?"
" Bruh Fuck You And Yo Bitch!"
"Alexis Aint No Bitch You Fucking Dumb Fuck Nigga"
After I Said That I Hung Up And Ran Down Stairs To Were Alexis An The Rest Of Them Was I Guess Her Mom Was Working At Night Cause I Didn't See Her Car Outside. So I Pulled Alexis To The Side And Asked Her Why Leon Just Called Her Phone Talking Bout Some Bae Shit.? "I Dont Know He A Fucking Stalker, And I Dont Know How He Got My Number"
"Block That Nigga I Dont Even See How We Became Niggas That Nigga Weird As Hell"
"Yea You Right"
When We Got Done Talking I Went Back Up To Her Room Then Got
In Her Bed When I Heard Her Walking Up The Steps I Got My Phone Out And Went On Instagram And Posted The Picture Of Me And Alexis The Picture We Took At The Movies. And She Walked In the Room Looking Confused.
"Whats Wrong Bae.?"
" Nun Im Just Thinking."
"Oh Well Come Lay In Bed With Yo Bae"
I Said Patting A Spot For Her To Come Lay Down Wit Me.
She Came Near Me Smiling I Pulled Her Close To Me And She Fell Straight To Sleep.

Alexis P.O.V

This Morning I Woke Up In Chris Arms . 😏💖 I Got Up From His Grip And Went To The Bathroom To Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. I Went Back To My Room And Chris Was Taking His Phone Off My Nightstand He Looked Over At Me And Said "Good Morning Bae"
" Good Morning" I Said Back
He Got Up And Walked To Me And Asked For A Kiss. I Said No Cause He Didnt Brush His Teeth Yet. He Got Mad And Went To His Gym Back And Got His Tooth Brush Out And Went To The Bathroom An Closed The Door.
I Went Down Stairs And Saw Makayla And Janiyah Putting Food On The Table. "On Time" Janiyah Said.
" What You Mean.?"
"Cause You Woke Up When We Got Done Cooking" She Said Back
"Oh Thank You Makayla And Janiyah"
"Yeah" They Both Said
Chris Came Down Stairs With No Shirt But Had On Gym Shorts And Some Weed Socks. His Ass Was Looking So Cute With No Shirt On Like Last Night. 😻....

Makayla P.O.V

So Alexis Was Just Staring At Chris When Chris Came Down Stairs . I Waved My Hand In Front Of Her Face And She Snapped Out Her Thoughts. We All Laughed At Her Cause Of That.Then When I Got Done Eating I Went To The Guest Room To Change And Get In The Shower Cause You Know That Party Tonight So You Know Im Bout To Turn Up For Real So When I Got Out The Shower I Put Out Some. Red Shorts,White Spaghetti Strap Tank Top And My Nike Air Force BHM. Then I Was Gone Put On A Necklace That Said #Amore And My Gold Pearl Earrings Then I Im Going To Put My Hair In A Sock Bun And An Side Bang In The Front.

*Kayla In MM*