Chapter 3

Everything has changed chapter 3

Sorry i haven't updated lately.

Alicia P.O.V

I scrolled down and... I MADE IT!!!! I made it in the cheer AND gymnastics teams!!!

With that i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

In the morning i woke up to a text, Nash wanted to meet me at starbucks so we can hang out.

(N- Nash, M-me)

N-u ready for today

M- ya but i have my first cheer practice today

N- ok i can can come with u and *LOX* can meet us there.

M- ok see you in a bit

N- ok bye

I shut off my phone and plug in the
Straightener. I turn on music and straighten my hair.

I start thinking about how hard i have fallen for Nash. Is it bad that i love him, does he love my back?

I snap back to reality when i touch the straightener.

"Ow" I say.

I put on high waisted jeans and a white crop top that says: your just jealous you don't hear the voices. In black writing.

I grab a white flower crown and place it on my head.

I put on white vans with black designs, grab my phone and grab a black crossover bag with money in it. I put on my sunglasses as i walk out the door.

As im walking to starbucks, i feel like someone is watching me.

I shake off the feeling and keep on walking. Maybe its just the warm sun.

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer, and before i can turn around a blindfold is on my eyes and i cant see.

"Be a good girl for me and do as your told, maybe your punishment will be less for picking Nash over me" I hear a voice say.

"Kyle should i do it now?" I hear someone ask.

"Yes" He says.

This is who Nash warned me about...and now im his hostage.

Before i can struggle or kick a cloth is on my mouth, i breath in and pass out

I wake up to someone tracing his fingers down my arm. I am sore.

I suck in my breath and hold it, I am so scared right now. I cant slap the person because my hands are tied.

The blindfold is taken off and I see this 'Kyle' dood.

"You survived your first beating." He says.

He gives you a slice of bread and walks out.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and text Nash where was.

Soon I head a gang of boys fighting and someone running down into the basement.

I looked up to see Nash.

He grabs you and the gang runs along with him to the car. They put you in the back seat with Mahogany and Nash. Matt and Carter are driving.

I explained what happened. Everyone was shocked.

The guys dropped me off home and Nash and Mahogany followed me in.

You all hung out and Mahogany left.

Nash carried me upstairs and cuddled with me.

Eventually I fell asleep into a dream full of nightmares.

I was awaken by Nash and he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair until I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up, with a note next to me saying 'sorry i had to leave'-Nash

I picked it up and threw it out.

Whatever

I grabbed my phone and saw a text: Im not done with you yet.

It was by unknown but i know who it was. It was Luke.

And i am terrified of Luke.

Then i realize, he knows where I live.

Alright comment for more, this wasnt the best but it was ok. Sorry i say you in the fanfic, it should be i its just a habit, also this was short so sorry for that!