Introductions

As the dust from the graves settled, the seventeen figures gathered in a tense circle, each one trying to come to terms with the extraordinary situation. It was time for introductions, and Harry stepped forward first.

Harry Potter: "My name is Harry Potter. I am 60 years old. I am married to Ginny Potter, née Weasley. I am the father of James, Albus, and Lily Luna Potter, who is now Lily Luna Scamander. I am the proud grandparent of five. I am the first person to survive the Killing Curse twice."

Lily's eyes filled with tears as she took in the enormity of their loss—her son's entire adult life had passed without them. James's face mirrored her shock, realizing they had missed witnessing Harry's milestones: his marriage, the births of his children, and their growth.

Ginny Potter: "I'm Ginny Potter, née Weasley. I'm married to Harry Potter, and I'm the mother of James, Albus, and Lily Luna. I am a journalist for the Daily Prophet and have been involved in various magical organizations to support the wizarding community."

James and Lily exchanged looks of amazement and sorrow, realizing how much Ginny had contributed to Harry's life and how they had missed out on being a part of their son's family.

James Potter (son): "I'm James Potter, Harry's eldest son. I'm 35 years old, married to Mavis Potter, née Longbottom. We have two children: Maverick and Jasper. I've spent the last years working as an Auror and raising my own family."

Lily's heart ached as she thought of the life her son had built without them. James felt a pang of regret for not having been there to guide his son through the challenges of adulthood.

Albus Severus Potter: "I'm Albus Severus Potter, Harry's middle child. I'm 33 years old, married to Adelina Potter, née Malfoy. We have two daughters, Aurora and Astrid. I work as a magical researcher and have been deeply involved in finding new ways to improve magical education."

Lily and James were overwhelmed by the realization that they had missed watching their children grow and build their own families. They had been absent for milestones they had longed to be part of.

Lily Luna Scamander: "I'm Lily Luna Scamander, Harry's youngest child. I'm 31 years old and married to Lysander Scamander. We have one daughter, Lyra. I work as a magizoologist and follow in the footsteps of our family's tradition of magical creature research."

Tonks's heart ached as she thought about how much her niece had achieved. Remus squeezed her hand, sharing her sadness for the years lost.

Ron Weasley: "I'm Ron Weasley. I'm 61 years old, married to Hermione Granger. We have two children, Rose and Hugo. I've worked with Harry at the Ministry and later joined him in various magical enterprises."

James and Lily were struck by how well and mature Ron was and sounded like harry had family his entire life.

Hermione Granger-Weasley: "I'm Hermione Granger, now Hermione Weasley. I'm 61 years old, married to Ron Weasley. I've worked tirelessly as an advocate for magical creatures and have contributed to many reforms in magical law. We have two children, Rose and Hugo."

Lily's eyes softened with the realization that Hermione had become a powerful force for good, her contributions shaping the world in ways Lily could only imagine.

Neville Longbottom: "I'm Neville Longbottom. I'm 61 years old, married to Hannah Abbott. We have a son, Frank. I've been working as an Herbologist and have become a professor at Hogwarts."

James and Lily felt a pang of pride and nostalgia, remembering Neville as a brave friend who had grown into a respected figure in the magical community.

Hannah Abbott: "I'm Hannah Abbott, Neville Longbottom's wife. I'm 60 years old and work as a magical healer. We've built a life dedicated to helping others and raising our son, Frank."

Lily and James admired Hannah's dedication, appreciating the role she played in Neville's life and the world.

George Weasley: "I'm George Weasley, twin to Fred. I'm 69 years old and married to Angelina Johnson. We have two children: Fred&Roxanne. I run Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and have been keeping the spirit of my family alive through our joke shop."

Lily's heart ached for the family that had been left behind, knowing they had missed George's contributions and joys.

Angelina Johnson-Weasley: "I'm Angelina Johnson-Weasley. I'm 68 years old, married to George Weasley. I've been working as a professional Quidditch player and later as a coach. We have two children: Fred & Roxanne"

Tonks squeezed Remus's hand, her heart aching for the life she had missed and the growth of George and Angelina's family.

Victoire Weasley: "I'm Victoire Weasley, the eldest child of Bill and Fleur Weasley. I'm 29 years old and work as an Auror. I've followed in my parents' footsteps, though in a different way."

Lily felt a bittersweet sense of pride for Victoire, understanding that her family's legacy had continued.

Fred Weasley: "I'm Fred Weasley, named after my late uncle. I'm 27 years old and run the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with my father. I've been working to keep our family's spirit alive."

James and Lily felt a pang of nostalgia for the Weasley twins and their mischievous legacy.

Roxanne Weasley: "I'm Roxanne Weasley, 25 years old, and work as a Quidditch player. I've been following in my parents' footsteps and making a name for myself in the sport."

James and Lily watched Roxanne with admiration, knowing that the next generation was making its mark.

Hugo Weasley: "I'm Hugo Weasley, the youngest of the Weasley clan. I'm 24 years old and work as a magical researcher, continuing the tradition of discovery in our family."

As each introduction concluded, the air was thick with emotion. The returnees—James, Lily, Remus, and Tonks—stood in stunned silence, absorbing the realization of the lives and families they had missed. Harry and the others watched them, each one grappling with the overwhelming sense of reunion and loss. Despite the shock and sadness, there was a glimmer of hope that perhaps, against all odds, they could find a way to bridge the gap of the years lost and forge new memories together

Note: please ignore the ages