The Start

The beginning of the end, really. For what started as a normal day of you spending hours away on the internet would then become the weirdest yet wonderful time of your life. You turn off your laptop and sigh, heading to bed. not too long afterwards your computer lid would open, with a weird voice talking. it says: "Hello? are you there?" before yourself jolting awake. 

You don't know who's there, walking over to the screen. a weird misshapen black figure would pull you into the screen, falling through computer code. You'd fall down with a WUMP!, losing a bit of conscious, before three recognizable figures approach you.  

"Moony, what is that? They look.. injured!" 

"Ugh.. really ena?"

"Shit! they don't look so good.." [imagine it's russian here]

The three familiar faces would look at yourself, before you finally gain back conscious. You'd then look at all three faces. Your heart races. You can't believe it. It's Ena, Moony, and Shepard all looking at yourself! You'd then jolt upwards, realizing your in Hourglass Meadow.  Since that Ena was looking right below yourself, you both bonked heads. Your's is in pain, due to Ena's blocky appearance.

"Oh my, I'm sorry there!" She'd say, rubbing her forehead a little. "Salutations! I'm Ena, and this is Moony and Shepard!" 

"Nice to meet you all!" You say, trying to get up. You realize that you can't stand, must've broke a bone in your leg or something or another. 

"Darn! I must've broke it when I fell here.." You'd say, disappointed. 

"How about this: I'll take you over to my place and you could heal there! You have nowhere to go anyways" Ena would say, helping yourself up. Shepard would be on the other side

"Blyat.. why me?.." Shepard would say, trying her hardest to keep you up. (note I'm not calling yourself fat, Shepard only carries light dogs and her cane)

They'd both head over to Ena's house, placing yourself in Ena's bed. Shepard would get a makeshift cast onto your leg.

"Wow.. I never knew you could do this, Shep!" Ena would say, amazed

Shepard would look away from Ena, blushing a little. She'd mumble: 

"blyat.. I do this with the dogs sometimes.."