What now?

You'd lie down on your back, mind still processing what's happening to you right now. It's unbelievable, really. If you'd got the chance to explain towards others like "Yeah, my computer sucked me up and took me to somewhere", You'd be called a maniac or that's some wild dream. You'd also look relentless. 

Moony would sit (hover, my bad) on a chair, which looked off. Seriously it did, mixed colours and the chair legs looked disoriented. Moony would sigh

"What are we going to do now?? We can't go anywhere really due to his/her/their leg.." Moony did a eyeroll of annoyance

"Moony! don't be like that, there's plenty of things to do INDOORS" Ena would hop up, thinking. She'd pace around the room

"hmm.. well there's videogames.. cards.." Ena would ramble on, meanwhile Shepard would try and get herself together. She would finish the wrapping, taking everything else back to where it was originally. 

Ena would've been interrupted however by moony "Ena, ugh, Jena or whatever... you can stop now.."

Ena's eyes would turn static before becoming her sad side "Awe.. I was ownwly bewing helpfwl.." She'd start to cry, which is making Moony more and more annoyed. You would call Ena over, and just hug her. That's all.

Ena would become normal, looking away from yourself "I-I appreciate the hug.. But could you let go now?.." You'd let go, both of you red and embarrased. Moony yelled "Get a room!"