part 12

It was another day of school and I couldn't be bothered to go in but I didn't have a choice as Steve was bugging me to go in.

I got to school and got out of Steve car and I walked in and went to my locker. I saw Jordan with Chloe and I didn't care because he can do what he wants. He's pathetic.
I opened my locker and saw a note I looked around and opened it and it said.
Dear Alyssa
I heard you came to Ackley so I thought of seeing you. I know your going to be confused who I am but meet me at weather spoons at 9pm
I didn't know if I should tell someone or anything so I kept it to myself.
I could feel eyes on me so I shut my locker and shove the paper in my pocket and turn around and see Chloe and Jordan staring at me so I say "problem?" They don't say anything so I walk of and find Hailey and razia. "Jordan and Chloe keep staring at u Alyssa" razia says. I turn and see the looking and say "they keep staring at me all morning think they obssesd" we laugh and I go over to them and say "why do u keep staring at me it's rude" Chloe says "because we was just saying how anoying u are and how we going out and he's over u" I scoff and say "good for u and good luck" I smirk and walk of to razia and Hailey. Hailey says "what did she say" I say "they dating😂" we laugh and razia says "let's see how long they last" he giggle and walk into tutor.

Jordan comes in and he looks of a seat and sits on his own and I say "awh isn't Chloe with u now how sad" he gives me a dirty look and says "shut up". I say "oh don't hit me again" while putting my hands up. Mr bell looks at me and Jordan and says "he hit u" I say "yh". Mr bell says "Jordan and Alyssa wait outside" I do as he says and so does Jordan and we was waiting and Jordan says "why did u tell him" I say "oh so I'm ment to let u hit me then? U really have changed Jordan from when I first met u" he looks down and don't say anything. Mr bell comes out and shuts the door and says "so what happened and when was this" I was about to say something when Jordan says "she hit me sir I never hit her" I scoff and says "u really gonna lie Jordan no wonder people can't trust u because there's proof u hit me so don't lie" Mr bell says "where's the proof" I say "I recorded it" I get out my phone and find the vid and show them both and Jordan grabs my phone and smashes it up. Mr bell shouts "JORDAN ISOLATION NOW"  Jordan walks off and Mr bell says "you ok" I say "yh".