Wedgie Meetup With a Bit of Smut Part 1 (NSFW)

Noah had just gotten to the hotel lobby. He started scanning the room for the guy he was meeting up with. They had met during the quarantine and had planned to hang out as soon as the pandemic was over. He looked over to the corner of the room and spotted his friend, Toby. Despite talking knowing each other for months at this point, they had never seen each other in person. Noah was pleasantly surprised by man he made eye contact with as he approached him. Toby was a good few inches taller than him. He had nice, broad shoulders, short hair, and wore a cute, nerdy pair of glasses. "Perfect" Noah thought to himself. Toby was wearing a black hoodie and some grey sweatpants. He smiled as he saw Noah approach.

"Hey Noah" Toby said. He looked at the young man making his way towards him. He knew Noah was a bit shorter than him, but seeing him in person allowed him to see some of his features he didn't notice before. Noah had chocolate brown eyes and jet black hair. He was a little chunky, likely a result of quarantine, but had already lost a bit of weight since the last picture Toby saw of him. Toby also noticed that he had a bag with him. He wondered what was inside.

"What's up Toby? How are you?" Noah asked. He was happy to see his friend in person. And he was excited to see where things would go once they got settled in. "I'm good! It's good to see you in person. I already got a room for us. Ready to head on up?" Toby asked. He was eager to finally spend some alone time with his friend in person. "I was born ready. Let's do this" Noah replied with a wicked grin.

After a brief conversation about what each of the guys wanted, they proceeded to get right down to business. Noah decided to take the lead. He told Toby to strip down to his underwear and sit in the chair that he pulled out into the middle of the room. "Ha. Nerd" Noah snorted at his friend when he saw Toby was sporting a pair of baby blue briefs "You ready for me baby boy?" Noah asked. "Yes sir. I'm all yours" Toby responded. He was ready to give himself completely to Noah. "Alrighty then. Let's get started" Noah said. He produced some rope from the bag he was carrying in the lobby. He quickly tied Toby's hands behind his back and to the base of the chair. He then moved onto his legs, binding his ankles to the legs of the chair. Toby noticed how tight the rope was, noting that Noah has clearly done this before. Once he was satisfied that Toby was properly secured, Noah stripped down to just his boxers and a tank top. He then sat on Toby's lap and began running his hands through Toby's hair and stroking his jawline. "I've been waiting a long time for this" Noah said softly as he continued caressing his hunky friend. He then put a blindfold on Toby, adding to his dependence on Noah. "Well cmon then. I'm right here. Do your worst" Toby said as Noah blindfolded him. Noah leaned down to Toby's ear and whispered "Trust me. You can't handle me at my worst." He was pleased when he felt Toby get turned on under his butt.

Noah got up and went behind Toby. He wet one of his fingers and put it in Toby's ear, swirling it around. Toby started to move his head, trying to free himself from the slimly sensation in his ear, but quickly stopped when Noah leaned towards his other ear and said "Stop moving or I swear I'll make this much less pleasant for you, nerd." Noah then took his other hand and started to move it down Toby's body, starting from his hair down to his stomach. He started slapping his friend's stomach and told him to start counting. Noah slapped again and Toby said "One." He was waiting in silence for Noah to slap again but then felt his hand snap up to his right nipple and felt Noah start twisting violently. "No no no, you know how to count properly. Don't make me remind you again. Or we're gonna have to start over" Noah said, rotating his wrist even more during the last part to give Toby a taste of what would happen. Knowing what Noah wanted, Toby relented as he felt Noah slap his stomach again. "One sir" He begrudgingly said. "That's right. You know who's boss here" Noah laughed, satisfied.

Noah knew Toby wasn't as much into this portion of his punishment as he was, so he decided to reward his friend being such a good sport so far. While still sloshing his finger around in Toby's ear and giving out a gruesome pink belly, Noah started lightly kissing Toby's neck. He knew he found his sweet spot when he felt him buck and heard his voice quiver while he was counting. Noah switched to where he was sitting in front of Toby and started kissing his way down his chest, stopping to suck each of his nipples before moving down. He then went back behind him and grabbed a hold of the front of Toby's underwear and gave a few yanks.