My sister

"You left and Merle let you out, he has to be punished!" The governor had Merle on his knees and his hands are tied behind his back.

I tried to lunge forward to grab the governors gun before he could but the men held me back.

The governor pulled out his revolver then shot the gun at Merles head! Merles body fell and I just collapsed to my knees sobbing.

"Merle!" I screamed.

"You shouldn't have ran!" The governor pointed the gun at me, then bam!

I sat straight up, my eyes wide and my body sweaty..

"It was a dream.." I whispered as I laid my head in my hands.

"Sadie, was that you?" I heard Beth.

"Yeah," Beth came into the doorway, "You may wanna see this"

I stood and slid my combat boots on then slid the hoodie Carl lent me on and followed her.

My watch says 11:39, I guess since I could actually sleep, I wasn't as scared and I didn't have to wake myself up every half an hour.

She took me past the kitchen and into a small cell like room with Rick, Carl and Dad.

I saw a woman sitting on the floor, "Michonne?" I pushed past Rick and kneeled down.

Michonne slightly smiled, "Why is she bleeding?" I turned to Rick, "Did they shoot you?" I turned back to Michonne.

"Sadie, you just got here, you aren't gonna be bossing everyone around." dad said.

I rolled my eyes, "I've been through too much for your group to boss me around," I huffed, "Can I have a minute with her?"

Rick started to say something but Daryl came in and asked for Rick. They all left and I stayed with michonne.

I didn't really know her but I took her and Andrea to their room and spent some time with them. They both seem nice.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I tried to leave. Andrea stayed but I didn't have a good feeling about that place. The governor sent a bunch of men after me, including Merle." she winced in pain as she held her leg.

"He shot you?" My eyes widened.

She nodded, "I'm sorry Sadie."

I shook my head, "He was told to do it. Im leaving it at that." I started to make myself comfortable since I don't know how long they're keeping her in here.

"That's my daughter!" I heard dad demand.

"Who's he talking about?" I asked, myself more than michonne but she answered anyway.

"I think it's the young girl the governor has."

I looked at michonne, "Maggie?!"

She nodded, "No! I will not lose her too!" I stood and ran out to Rick.

"I know where Woodbury is, I've lived there for 6 months. I can take you there and get Maggie!" I said confidently.

"No Sadie, I just got you back." Dad shook his head.

"Dad, I'm stronger than you think I am. I know people there and I know they are good and will help us. I don't know everything the Governor is capable of but I know a lot." I looked to Rick, "Please, they have Maggie and Glenn, I will help you. I have people there too, I need to help."

Rick shifted on his feet, "If your father said no-"

"He's in no position to tell me what to do!" If it wasn't for Merle, I wouldn't have said anything like that to my dad but I've became tough.

"Dad, this is Maggie's life!"

Dad just nodded, "Good, so I'll get Michonne and Oscar." Daryl said.

"Michonne isn't ready to walk." I tried to stand up for her.

Rick just nodded to Daryl and Ignored me.

Carl and Beth pulled me by the arm and into the cell block.

"You came from Woodbury?!" Beth practically yelled.

I nodded, "A friend helped me escape. It wasn't safe."

"So you think going back is?" Carl asked.

"I'm going back for Maggie, Glenn, and Merle." I said.

"Merle?" Carl asked, his eyes wide.

"Sorry, he's the one who found me. He's practically my best friend." I smiled.

"Merle Dixon?!" Carl yelped.

"Yes.." i furrowed my eyes brows, how did he know that?

"That's Daryls brother!" Carl looks scared.

"But Daryl said he lost his brother," Carl spoke with me, "Back in Atlanta" we said at the same time.

"Merle was left up on the roof of a building and was forced to cut off his hand. We all thought he died." Carl spoke.

"Nope, that one handed man is 100% alive and I'm going to get him back." I started walking.

"No! Merle is bad news, you can't tell Daryl his brother Is alive!" Carl claimed.

"Why not?" I turned, Merle isn't as bad as these people think.

"He just is. Don't tell him and don't bring him here. My dad will kill him for taking Maggie and Glenn." Carl mumbled.

"He only does what he's told!" I snapped, I've had enough.

I walked off and outside to where Daryl was loading a car.

Michonne is standing in front of the car and Rick is calling Carl over since he walked outside.

Beth walked up to me with the baby in her arms.

"She's cute." I smiled.

"You should hold her." Beth put her in my arms before I could protest. Kids are cute and all but I can't get attached.

The baby giggled and played with my long blonde hair. She looks so small and fragile.

"Her names Judith, she's only 4 days old." Beth rubbed her head, "Lori was an amazing person. Lori was their mother, Carl hasn't had a smile on his face, well, since you got here," She paused and I looked at Beth confused, "He cares about you and it's obvious. He cares about Judy but he hasn't shown that side since you came. Please come back safely Sadie, For Judith, me, daddy, and carl. Just think of us if you have any doubts." Beth kissed my head then took Judith.

"I love you Beth." I smiled

"I love you too baby sister." she smiled then walked into the prison.

Rick waved me over and I noticed everyone in the car. Dad is watching me, I can go say by to him or just get in the car...

I chose to walk straight to the car. I don't know why I'm angry with him but I just am.

I saw Carl wave as we pulled out and I just propped my head on my hand and watched as we left the prison.

I'm coming Mags...