Chapter One

Returning back from school I was exhausted..I grabbed a packet of chips and turned on the TV and started watching a strange kind of movie where every situation was in climax.''Eva,Can't you understand this packet of chips is mine ,Mom look at her''yelled my idiot small brother Tucker.I returned him his packet of chips as I didn't want to hear any further word coming from my brother's mouth.seriously he is very annoying.He is perhaps only ten years but his mind travels very fast.

We cant bond with each other,it's impossible.If sometimes I want to play with him or he wants to,a certain topic will become irrelevant and we will always end up fighting.But what I like about my brother is that no matter what he will miss me and he will be always the one breaking the burden and will ask for forgiveness.Every siblings don't get along too well but this one really irritates me..

Hence,what I don't understand about my life is that new things never happen to appear.I had and will never be able to understand why??for example the person I trusted when I was around 11 happens to be my best friend now that is Sophia.The girl I thought I must keep a distance to is now my enemy and does not talk to me.I have remained single through my entire life........seriously???I'm a way too boring!!!!Everyday is the same routine.let me describe it..

MON-FRI~waking up at 6.13,listening to some music,dressin up,arranging my hair,going to school,chatting with my friends about boyfriends even if I don't have one,having some fun at school,making fun of all teachers,returning home,homework/tv for 30 minutes and go to sleep!!Sat-Going tutions then at my grandparents place,sometimes restaurants and Sunday Relax and that's it!!!!!!!This is the reality..

This is my boring life....This was until I was 14 but now for good I as a person I have changed and developped..During my 12-14 many things happen for bad or for good!!In fact so many things happened that some memories are still stuck in my mind..Hence,everything by coincidence changed.Things that i never thought reappeared in front of me after 3 years.Maybe I have another chance and now deserve happiness and opportunities..There's a point in life where I am sure new things have to appear but for this to happen we have to grow up and at least try to become independent and now this is happening to me.My new life starts now..

Hope it is good enough..let me know.