Why do I feel like this?!

Yu-Mi stared at her phone on the floor, picking up her phone she ran down stairs towards the entrance of the house.
" Where are you going?!" Jin-Wook yelled seeing his daughter run twords the door at full speed.
" Out!" She yelled she slammed the door shut putting on the first pair of shoes she saw. She started making her way twords the busy city, she looked at the floor as people stared at her. She was freezing to death, it was uncalled for her to run out of her parents house without a jacket. The dorms where far away from her parents house and her place was even further away from where she was. She was freezing to death, she didn't bring anything besides her phone. She walked pass huge stores and restaurants, she saw one of her mother's department stores. Walking inside she smiled at the staff who bowed and smiled at her showing her around the store.
" Is there anything you would like Miss?"
" Ummm you know what I'm fine." She said
" Goodness, you look very familiar to me."
" Oh really? Umm that maybe because-"
" I've seen you on TV somewhere. Gosh I can't put my finger on it...are you Moon Soo-young?"
" No, I am not Moon Soo-young. I'm-"
" Moon Yu-Mi?!"
Turning around she saw Eun Ye-ji the last person she wanted to see, she bowed at the older lady who walked over to her with huge shopping bags.
" Yu-Mi what are you doing here?" Ye-ji asked
" Uhhh you know... shopping." She lied
" Without a jacket and wallet?" Ye-ji asked
" It's my mom's department store and brand. What can I say." She said
" Well Yu-Mi if you ever need any money or anything just call me."
" Of course Miss Eun."
" Oh your going to be my future daughter-in-law! Call me Eomeoni you already know that."
" Ye Eomeoni." She said
" You know what. Let me call Hyun-woo to pick you up."
" Oh no! Please don't, I'll be on my way." She said getting up from the seat, she walked out of the department store still freezing to death.

" Eun Hyun-woo!"
" What Eomma?"
" I need to know where you are?"
" I'm going back home, do you need anything?"
" Yu-Mi is wondering around Seoul by herself. I'm afraid she'll get hurt."
" She isn't my problem. Now I have to-"
" She is your fiancé! Eun Hyun-woo how could you say that?!"
" I don't care about her! All you and Appa see her as money!"
" You will pick her up!"
" Your not even my real-"
" Pick her up and make your father happy!"

She could feel herself getting weaker and weaker by the second, she sat down on a random park bench hugging herself. She could hear two voice that sounds incredibly familiar, anger and sadness arose in Yu-Mi. Standing up from the bench she felt someone behind her.
" Yu-Mi?" His voice ringing her ear, turning around she saw Je-Ni and Bomin slightly holding hands. Jealously hit her like a huge wave, clenching her first she turned around walking away from them. She heard footsteps behind her, turning around she saw Hyun-woo walking up to her. A smirked appeared on her lips as he smiled placing a jacket on her shoulders kissing her cheek.
" Are you ready to go?" Hyun-woo asked
She nodded slightly intertwining their fingers together walking away together.

Finally when they were far away from the two she let go of his hand jealously still noticeable in her hazel eyes.
" Are you okay?" Hyun-woo asked
" How do you feel about starting some chaos?" She asked an evil smile appearing on her lips, Hyun-woo took a step back from Yu-Mi. This was a completely different girl then who she was. He never thought the girl who was always kind wanted to do something he would do.
" What?!"
" You and I can start chaos. I know we both don't want this engagement. So why not making them reget it?"
" Yu-Mi? Are you-"
" Why don't you make it up to me? After all I am your fiancé. You should do whatever you can do to make me happy? Huh?"
For some reason Hyun-woo loved this side of Yu-Mi, he smirked nodding slightly making her smile slowly.
" Great. We'll just need some more help." She said pushing him aside and getting into the car.
" Why do I feel like this?!" He whispered to himself following her into the car.

* Yu-Mi villain arc?! Anyways sorry if it doesn't make sense 🥲😃👍