~🍋Chapter 15🍋~

~Y/N POV~

I wake up feeling cold. I roll over and noticed Kirishima isn't in bed with me anymore. I slowly open my eyes, and I see Kirishima sitting at his desk. I stand up from the bed and walk over to him. When he sees me, he has me sit on his lap. "Good morning, kitten." I lightly yawn and put my head on his shoulder. "Good morning, daddy." I start to doze off again on his lap, while he continues doing his homework. Some time later, I wake up, feeling something hard under me. I put my hand under my legs and I squeeze it. Kirishima lets out a moan and I realize what it is. "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking..."

I could feel him grow underneath me and it rubs against my bum. Just when I felt like I should get up, Kirishima puts down his pencil and he pulls my face in and kisses me. He wants to kiss me?! Didn't I just hurt him?? I kiss him back, and I feel his hands go up the back of my shirt. I break the kiss and gasp. "Can I?" He asks as he lifts up the bottom of my shirt. I nod, and he lifts the shirt up over my head, then he throws it across the room. He pulls me in again, and he kisses he passionately. He moves down from my lips, and kisses my neck, then sucking it gently. I moan, and this time I don't try to stop myself. I have never felt this way before.

He kisses down from my neck, then to my bra. He wraps his arms around me and I feel it unhook. My bra drops and I quickly cover my chest with my arms. They are ugly! He is going to be horrified! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to move too fast." I shake my head and I let my arms down. He looks at my breast for a few seconds and says, "You are so beautiful." I feel my cheeks heat up and I turn my head away. He puts his hands on my breasts and he gently squeezes. "Mmmm..." Why does this feel so good? Aren't they just lumps of fat? He lowers his face down to my chest and he puts his mouth on my nipple. I gasp as he starts sucking it.

I moan, and I lift up my hands and put my fingers through his soft red hair. How... does... this... feel... so... good... what is he... doing to me... ? "K-Kirishima... Mmmm..." He stops and he looks at me. "Am I hurting you?" He asks, worried. I shake my head no. "I like it..." He smirks and then starts sucking on my other nipple. I moan again, still touching his hair. After about a minute, he lifts me up from his lap and he lays me down on the bed and he climbs on top of me. He takes off his shirt and he throws it. He climbs on to of me, and he kisses me passionately. I kiss him back and I feel his hands on the rim of my pajama pants. "Is this okay?" I nod and he pulls off my pajama pants and he throws them behind him. He looks down at me with just my panties on, and I start to feel self conscious again. How can he stand looking at me naked when I am so fat? He places his hand on my stomach and gently caresses it.

He moves his hand down my stomach, to my thigh. He lowers his head down and he kisses my inner thigh. He kisses down until he is at my panties. He touches the out side of them with his fingers and he looks back up at me. My back suddenly arches a bit, and I feel myself blush again. "Can I take them off?" I nod, then he slowly pulls them down, and throws them to where the other clothes ended up. He gently places his thumb on my clit and rubs it in a circular motion. I moan, then I grab a pillow next to me and put it over my face. I moan into the pillow as he continues to rub it. Then, I feel his lips, he uses his tongue and he licks everywhere.

Is this what always happens before sex? I like it! Wait, but does Kirishima like it?! Do I taste bad?? What if I start my period in his mouth? I take the pillow off my face and I try to speak. "Kirishima?... do I... taste bad... ?" He stops and he looks up at me again. "No, you taste sweet." He says smirking. My face turns bright red and I put the pillow over my face again to hide it. He takes his hand off me and I feel him stand up. I peak out from under the pillow and I see him take his pants off. He looks at me before he goes to take his underwear off. "Do you want to do this?"

I hesitate. This is my first time. Is it going to hurt? I really wanted to do this... okay... I... I trust Kirishima! I want my first time to be with him! "Yes! I- I mean okie." He smiles warmly at me, then he kisses me deeply. I kiss him back, then he takes off his underwear. I look down to see what it looks like. ITS HUGE! ITS GOING TO RIP ME OPEN! Kirishima notices that I am scared, and he cups my cheeks. "Kitty, it's okay, we don't have to do this." "I- I want to!" "Are you sure?" He asks, gently caressing my cheeks with his thumbs. I nod, and he kisses me again. I feel him position it at my entrance. "Are you ready?" I nod again, hugging the pillow close to my chest. He slowly pushes it inside, and I let out a small cry. "I'm sorry! Please keep going!" I say, trying to ignore the pain. He pushes himself in deeper, and I let out another cry. He puts his face next to mine, and he kisses my check, and down my neck. The feeling from his kisses distracts me from the pain.

He slowly moves in and out, and the pain soon turns into pleasure. I let go of the pillow and I grab onto the bedsheets. Kirishima picks up the pillow and he places it next to us. He gradually thrusts faster into me, and he rubs my clit with his thumb again. I arch my back and I let out a load moan. I... think he... likes it... when I make that noise... it... makes him... go faster... I see his eyes travel from my eyes down to my breasts. I look down at my breasts and see them bouncing a bit. All of a sudden, I get a weird feeling in my lower tummy. "K-Kirishima.... I... My tummy... It feels weird..."

Kirishima smirks and he kisses my cheek again. The weird feeling in my tummy turns into a massive amount of pleasure, causing me to moan much loader. The feeling lasted for about 30 seconds then it stopped. Kirishima pulls out and white sticky stuff comes out of him, onto my stomach. He moans as it happens, then he breathes heavily. He gets up, getting a warm wash cloth, and he cleans me up. When he finishes, he lays down next to me and pulls me into his arms. I cuddle into him and I put my head on his chest. "That felt magical!" He chuckles then hugs me tighter. "I love you so much, kitty." He says kissing my head. "I love you too, Kirishima! More than anything!" Since we are both exhausted, it doesn't take us long to fall asleep. This day will forever be in my heart.

[End of Chapter 15]

I regret reading this chapter again. Smut is so much better when the writer is actually good at writing.