Audree

A.N.

As it was pointed out, though they found out that Aang was the avatar with the toys, him being born after Roku died (in my story) is the reason they suspected him in the first place.

_________________________________________

Jamen and Forchin entered the small cabin on the edge of Ba Sing Se. "Why didn't they let you in the city?" Jamen asked sitting on a small box on the edge of the room. She put her staff (now ripped a little) on the counter.

Forchin walked along the wall of the house. He sighed as he sat next to the counter, with a frown. "Because we don't have passports. If you don't have a passport you have to state your business. If your business is anything else besides selling in the market for a day, they won't let you in." He looked at Jamen who was picking at her nails.

Jamen said,"good thing we were able to sneak in while that merchant screamed 'My cabbages!!!' " They both laughed, Forchin falling off the box. Jamen glanced at the floor and rise her eyes to the top of the counter. There sat a bowl filled with nuts and berries.

Forchin saw what she was looking at and smiled,"Go ahead. Take some. I bet your lemurbat is hungry."

Jamen reached her arm over and grabbed a hand full. She glanced back at Forchin who applied a face of disappointment. Jamen then realised what little he must have. She dropped what was in her hand and grabbed three.

Jamen turned to the side and reached a hand out. "Here Audre- Audree? Where- where's Audree? Audree? Audree! This isn't funny...

... oh my gosh! I lost my lemur!(Joke of the week)"

Forchin immediately stood up. "C'mon, she can't be far. Let's look out side."