istg zianne if u dont stfu imma fucking kill ur bitchy ass face

Nene hummed happily as she hop onto her steps.

Walking to school and waking up in a good mood sure feels great. She breathe the fresh air that's coming into her lungs, she smiled and continued on walking.

"S-senpai?" A familiar voice called out to her in front. Nene opened her eyes and saw her blond haired male friend, Kou.

She immediately blush at the sight of him and covered her face. Kou's actions were mutual.

Remembering what happened yesterday wasn't the good time for them.

They greeted each other awkwardly and mostly didn't talk to each other for about a few hours.

[ lunchtime ]

Nene sighed and close her bento box as son as she finish her lunch. Luckily, Lunch ends in 20 minutes which means she still has other things to do.

The girl's feet carried her way to the garden to check out the flowers/plants she's been taking care of.

...what.

Nene internally screamed while covering her blushing face.

Not looking at the place where the most embarrassing thing had happened to her yesterday.

AAAAH! Out of all time, why do I always remember yesterday?! Why?! Why?! She smack her cheeks repeatedly in order to think of other things other than..that.

Erm, forget it! I'm going to face Kou-kun to stop my heart from beating faster whenever I see him!

------------------------------------------------

"Why Yashiro?! Why do you have to cancel bathroom cleaning today?!" Hanako whine, hugging Yashiro from behind. "I don't really get why the thing you're doing now is important than cleaning bathrooms." He pouted.

"Hanako-kun it is really important! I promise I'll clean the bathroom 2X tomorrow, so pretty please cancel this one for today?"

Hanako looked away for a sec, humming quietly.

"Alright! If my assistant says so!" Nene gratefully thanked him. Hanako smiled as Nene's figure went out of the girl's bathroom.

He then sighed and then continued playing with the Mokkes.

"He looks gloomy."

"Is it the chance to kill him now?"

"Kill him. But first, candy."

--------------------------------------

"Kou-kun! Please wait up!"

Nene stopped running to catch her breath. Kou went up to her to check her condition.

"S-senpai? What is it?" Kou asked nervously.

"About yesterday.." Nene looked down and clench the hem of her skirt and bit her lip.

"I'll gladly be your girlfriend Kou-kun! Please take care of me!"

--------------------------

ow my teeth hurts, its too sweet

bye, love u ꨄ︎