Anla

It's been more than 12 hours since Eda has been unconscious. She was brought back on time by Tahir and left in a room which was especially designed for her in the huge mansion. Semiha Hanım had been careful enough to fill in her room with the things she loved the most. It was vivid, full of bright colours and painting; with almost every kind of flower. When there were no signs of her waking up, Semiha Hanım instantly called for a doctor and scolded Tahir even though he had only followed the instructions he had received. The doctor checked Eda and insured that she was alright. There was nothing to worry about. Semiha Hanım accompanied the doctor to the door herself, asking questions about her granddaughter's wellbeing. They agreed on arranging a health and psychological session for Eda whenever she was ready. Semiha Hanım wanted to be sure about Eda's health, which had constantly deteriorated after the wedding.

Eda felt the light falling upon her face from the bedside lamp to which she shifted and slightly opened her eyes. The slight view of an unfamiliar foreign surrounding made her swiftly sit up. She carefully looked around to recognise at least a tiny hint which could indicate where she was. Her mind was still half awake. She was scared and tried to remember the moments before her eyes had witnessed darkness, she looked around for her belongings. But she failed, the only thing which made her feel better was that she was still in her own clothes which she had worn before she left home in the morning. She finally mustered up the courage to go beyond the door. She unlocked the door and stepped out only to witness a huge corridor leading to a massive living room where at least a hundred people could fit. The house was in a shade of ivory and gold with matching furniture that made it look like a castle. The marble floors were sparkling as Eda's feet made their way towards the hall. It was empty but luxurious as if it was a castle where the royals would soon arrive.

"Is there anyone around?"
"Kimse yok mu?" Eda announced her presence as she kept looking around. She noticed a staircase leading down, which made her realise she wasn't on ground level.
She saw a man stand up from the creamish sofa and turn around removing an airpod from his ear. The sight of his face made Eda frown and furrow her eyebrows.
Her brain speeded up to do the math.
"Eda? Hoşgeldin"

She just stood there, denying every possibility of her being there, in Italy.
"What are you doing here? Or wait what am I doing here? Why am I in Italy? How did I get here? What's going on?" She was screaming at this point.
"Well, I don't think I'm the right person to answer your questions" Efe replied, aware of the fact that there was no way Eda was going to accept anything but the answers right now.
Eda walked straight towards him, stood inches away from him "Hayir! 'You' are going to answer my questions." Her voice was much lower than earlier but the rage in her eyes was burning him down.
"If you want, I can answer you." A voice behind Eda spoke making her turn around to face her Babaanne.

"Babaanne? Sen...? Will someone tell me where am I? Why and How?" She closed her eyes hardly concealing the growing rage. The last two people who she would want to lay her eyes on were here. And for f*cks sake she had 0 idea of what was going on in her life at the moment.
"You're at my house. And I got..." Semiha Hanım began only to be interrupted by her granddaughter.
"You're which house? The one in Italy?"
"Hayir Eda. The one in Mardin."
"Niye? Why am I here and how could you!?" The confusion was passing away as the anger took over Eda again.
"We'll talk about that once you've calmed down. Nasılsın? Do you have a headache or anything?" Semiha Hanım plainly said.
"Hayir, Semiha Hanım. You answer me right now. I have the right to know about how you're meddling with my life" Eda specially stressed on the words my life. But the lady in front of her stayed silent.
"I think I'll leave you ladies alone." Efe stated as he quietly disappeared from their presence.
"Eda, I need you to calm down so that you can understand me. Lütfen Sakin ol once" The old lady said as she made her way to the sofa and motioned Eda to take a seat too. But Eda being Eda, stood there with the hands crossed, with a mocking look and voice she replied, "So that you can manipulate me as you did at New Year's Eve?"