W-WHERE A-AM I ??

And it was Jin.....

Jin'pov 

as the guard went back to their work and he glanced at jimin who is carrying  Alina over his shoulder while waiting for him to enter the mansion. finally when you both enter the mansion, 

 finally when you both enter the mansion, 

Jin: you don't have to be like that....

Jimin: She deserved it...*he said coldly and continued carrying Alina upstairs*

then he laid Alina on the bed and locked her room so she can't escape. and went out of the room to see jin standing while folding his arms.

Jimin: Oh Hyung you still here... ok btw here is the keys to her room give them to the guards keep them safe and not let her out of that room...* he said while throwing the keys to jin for him to catch it*

jin: you're gonna lock her like an animal in that room!!!

Jimin: yes for now do what I say... btw don't disturb me I am so tried 

He said while walking towards his room. and leaving jin on the stairs with the keys in his hands.

Jin sighed and went to his room because he knows jimin would not listen to anyone.

NO ONE POV( the time Lisa called Alina and she is in the car.)

I called Alina so she can help me with my maths homework, but she wasn't taking my call. so I called again and it said her phone is switched off. and I know something off so I called Jennie.

OTP

Lisa: UNNIE WAKE UP ALINA IS NOT PICKING HER CALL!!!!!

Jennie: yeah!! I am awake don't shout. tell what happened slowly.

Lisa: Alina is not picking her call!!

Jennie: don't tell me you're asking for help with homework.

Lisa: you pabo ( fool) !!

Jennie: I'm not pabo, it's good that she didn't take her phone.

Lisa: that's not my point she switched off her phone without attending my call.

Jennie: So??

Lisa: she never switches off her phone.

Jennie: yea, so u think something happened to her.

Lisa: yea let's go check her house.

Jennie: yea meet me outside I will bring the car.

(A/N: ACTUALLY LISA AND JENNIE ARE NEIGHBOURS)

Lisa: ok. don't forget to wear your jacket, it's cold outside.

CE

AFTER 10 MINS

Jennie:* from inside the car* Lisa come quickly before my parents find out.