Protect Her

No one's pov

Hearing her story. He felt the urge to protect the previous soul increased a lot. He didn't want her to suffer anymore. 

His admiration for her had multiplied as he leaned back into the pillows rested on the headboard of the bed. She had finished stitching his wounds and dressing them and was sitting there.

she glanced at jimin for a second and he looked really tired to her. she quickly got up and headed towards the kitchen. 

wanting to make him some food because since he hasn't had dinner yet and needed food to recover fast.

But jimin wanted to call after seeing her leave but was too tired and drunk to talk. he just hoped she would return back, 

He closed his eyes. After a while, he felt something warm poking his lips,

he opened his eyes to see Alina holding a spoon in front of his lips, blowing it occasionally. trying to feed him. 

he looked at the porridge and smelled the chicken that is in the porridge, Did she make it right now? That's fast, these thoughts were roaming in his mind.

Jimin: Did you make it now? And did you eat your food? You need * cough* iron food to recover that bruise on your tummy.

Alina: yes I made it now, and I don't have an appetite to eat, I hope it suits your taste. Now open your mouth.

Jimin was in a trance as he opened his mouth and took in the spoon in his mouth, eating the porridge.

The bowl was closed to finishing up but then the last spoon was being put near his mouth, it hits his lips and slipped onto Alina's finger burning them a bit, she winced in pain and blew on it continuously.

Suddenly Jimin took her hand and plunged her fingers into his mouth.his tongue lapped the porridge up as it swirled around her fingers, soothing the burn along the way.his eyes showed he was really drunk. 

he had actually finished the bottle of vodka after she was done with stitching and dressing his wound.

he took her fingers out of his mouth but didn't let go as he kissed her fingers softly, caressing them repeatedly. 

he brought her fingers to his cheek and brushed his cheek up against her palm, feeling her against his skin.

she was already a tomato when he grabbed her arm but her heart started to race when he sensually licked the porridge off her fingers and kissed them. 

she had her eyes closed, not wanting to look at the man who is making her blush like a tomato. 

But suddenly jerked forward when Jimin pulled her arm and made her fall on top of his arm. just as she was about to get off, he grabbed her wrist with one hand and her face with the other, she could only look with widened eyes when his lips landed on hers, kissing her passionately.

Alina's pov

Did h-he kiss me? what the-i' My mind was in a shameless as he continued to kiss me. i wanted to push him but, I did'nt want at the same time.

( A/n: oh that's called falling in love dear,

Alina: shut up author nim I'm not in love with anyone.❤️

A/n: hahaha let's see😏 )

He finally stopped kissing me and then started to mumble something. I was still in his embrace and being close to him, I heard whatever gibberish he was saying but I couldn't understand a thing.

Jimin: adnjkhnwrfhuhf fuc~~~chuchuchu huhun ehueheu ~hehehehehe

I started to laugh when he started to giggle. he looked nothing like a feared mafia right now.

he turned his gaze to meet mine and then he grabbed my cheeks, squishing my cheeks, he giggled again but the rough grip was hurting me just a little bit. 

I tried to take his hands from my cheeks but then he grabbed my arms putting them on his chest, his heartbeat was normal at first then, it started to race up.

 I don't know whether it's good or bad.... but is he scared or nervous or something? then why is he looking at me like that? wait a sec is he trying to seduce me? 0oh my Gosh! he is sooo Handsome up close!!

I was freaking out at the closeness and suddenly someone opened the door, startling me and a drunk Jiminie.

Jin: Princess, do you need any help with jimi--WOOOOOOSHHH NAMJESUS SAVE ME.~~~

Jin Oppa screamed as he saw us in that " kind of position", then jungkook was about to enter from behind.

Jungkook: Hyung? why did you scream?is Alina noona fi--

just as jungkook was about enter and see us,Jin oppa covered his bunny eyes and turned him around to face the door.

🔞AHEAD!!!! WATCH AT YOUR RISK

Jin: Yah!! You bunny you're not old enough to watch p**n yet.Go watch shinchan or anime or something.

P-porn?  what is jin oppa saying? what did "he" when he saw what the hell did he see.No.wait Jin Oppa Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jungkook:Porn? What do you mean? you are keep on telling me not to watch it but your not telling me what it is hyung.

Jin: Yah!! bunny just go watch shinchan or go drink banana milk? you like banana milk right? go drink that go there are some  in the fridge.

Jungkook ignored jin oppa at first by trying to tip toe,but gave up and complied.

Jungkook: *sigh* first of all, I like Dragonite not shinchan, and secondly i'm gonna go down.

Jin: whatever, just watch shinchan, eat your carrots and drink your banana milkeu.

Hi bunnies,

 I'm back after a long hiatus i will try to upload frequently as possible, ok hope u like this chapter and this chapter's storyline is not mine the credit goes to 

RyuFiction on YT. and don't forget to vote i won't post until i get 10 votes for this chapter please make this so i can finish this book and upload the new book. so it's all in your guys hands wheather u wanna vote or not.

ok byeee

don't forget to vote❤️