Chapter 19: The Other Girl

The crew is packing everything up while the fans leave and I’m still in the back with the boys. Everyone’s talking about how great the performance was tonight and how much fun we all had.

I’m on cloud nine right now. I can’t believe I just performed with my heroes.

“Niall, what you say we celebrate tonight’s performance?! I’m not ready to go home yet!” I say excitedly.

He laughs at me.

“Sure, babe. What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know...maybe see a movie or something? Oh my gosh, yes, let’s do that! The Hobbit is still in theatres!”

“Yes! I’ve been dying to see that!” He adds, almost as excited as me.

We ask Harry, Liam and Zayn if they want to come, but they all agreed that they’d rather go home and get some sleep, so we wait for Louis to come back.

He returns to the back a few minutes later, but he’s not alone. He’s with a girl. She’s tall and thin with brown wavy hair and she’s really cute. They’re laughing like crazy as they come in the room. That’s probably the girl he was winking at during the show!

They’re in their own little world and don’t even notice us. I clear my throat and both of them look over at us.

“Oh, hey I didn’t even see you guys. I’m just grabbing my jacket and we’re heading out.” He sates.

Niall and I look at him waiting for an introduction.

“Oh right, guys, this is Eleanor, Eleanor, this is Niall and MacKenna!” He says, pointing to Niall and I.

We smile and wave as we say hello.

“You guys were really great tonight!” Eleanor says. “Especially you , MacKenna. I mean I’m sure it must’ve been hard to get up their knowing that everyone was expecting 1D and then they only got part of them, but you did great and the crowd loved you!”  She added.

She seems really sweet, but I don’t want to like her, not if she’s going to interfere with Lou and Scar, anyway.

“Thanks so much!” I say as I smile at the girl.

“Well, we’d better get going! I just wanna say goodbye to Paul before we leave.” Lou says as he grabs Eleanor’s hand and pulls her out of the room.

I start to panic because they’re headed out the front doors and that’s where Scar is supposed to meet us.

“Oh God, Niall, Scar’s gonna see them, what do we do?!”

I don’t even give him a chance to answer.

“I have an idea! Ok, ok, this’ll work...” I say, mostly talking to myself.

I quickly pull out my phone and call Scar, hoping that it will distract her enough to not notice Lou with another girl.

“Hello?” Scar answers.

“SCARLETT!” I shriek. “How’d you like the show? Was I ok? Did I completely embarrass myself or what?!” I ramble.

“Honey, you did amazing! The only way it could’ve gone better is if Zayn was out there the whole time! The crowd absolutely loved it!” She says reassuringly.

I giggle a little, getting excited as I relive the concert in my mind.

“It was pretty amazing, I guess. So, what are you doing now? Can we hangout or do you have to go back to Keegan’s soon?” I say a little rushed.