v : melting ice

Chapter Five:

"A little help won't hurt, right?"

_______________

03 : 18 : 21 | 17 : 24 : 53

Jia's

"Yah isn't she that psycho who killed Choi Jisu?"

"Why is she still here? I am scared..."

"I only came here to watch my prince... i don't want to die."

"She's still in the inner circle right? Will we get the penalty if we'll bully her?"

"i think not. she's a murderer afterall."

I glared at the girls on my back after i heard them gossiping about me.

it's been two days after that incident and all of the student's attention are all on me now. Just when i wanted to lie lowkey and continue my education without being on the spotlight, this happened.

i am frustrated, mad and disappointed at the same time. I can't sleep properly. fvck sleep i still need to know who the hell is this murderer that tried to frame me up.

"You seems to be in deep thoughts."
Sunghoon skated towards the bleachers near me. he looked at me and brushed his hair upwards.

The girls on my back squeeled like freakin dolphins meeting the death's door. I can't blame them to react that way but they are over reacting.

"Why did you called me here? I have so many things to do that I cannot waste my time watching you skate here."
I told him. there's something on his eyes that seems to be quite enigmatic.

His eyes portrays no emotion. I cannot read what he's thinking.

"Let me finish my practice first. we should talk after this."
he said and skated again on the rink.

I just realized he is the only one inside the rink. Did he actually own that rink for himself?

Well, that's possible.

Park Sunghoon. The heir of SkyPark Conglomerate. he has so many connections inside and outside the country. his family is powerful and competitive. they are striving for a bigger and bigger power in the economical industry.

Adding that he is a promising figure skater, he is intelligent, well mannered, talented and handsome.

Full packaged. he's what everyone wanted to have.

everyone on the golden circle was like him. they are the oh so perfect dreamboys you can only see on novels and soap operas.

"I'm done."
he suddenly appeared on my side wearing his casual clothes, his skates on his hand.

That's quick. I was too occupied with my thoughts that i didn't saw him going out of the rink and changing his clothes.

"so what do you want to-"
I was cut on my words after he took my wrist with his free hand and dragged me to the building I. everyone seems to be surprised and displeased seeing him with me. it might ruin his reputation yet he doesn't really care at all?