Getting weirder

((whoops sorry. I think I sccidntly published the wrong version for this snape chapter sorry X( when I clicked on it I almost had a heart attack ahh here is the real one enjoy also if any1 knows how to delete chapters on ur phone let me know I will try to delete the mistake chapter in the morning ok bye))

"Omg so you do have a crush on Snape!!" Juno said ecstatic. It was now the next day and Juno was just recalling last nights talk. You held a finger to her lips panicked and shushed her glaring. "Keep it down!! Everyone else might hear!" You said in a whisper now walking to breakfast.
"Oh phooey! Everyone's too tired to pay attention" Juno giggled dashingly making you groan from your own sleepy headache.
"So when are you going to ask him out??" Juno whispered giddily. You certainly woke up from that question,
"Ask him out?? No chanc I'm doing that! He'd get fired!" You said seethin .
"Whaat oh come onn he's not even that old" Juno said giving you a side smile. "What is he? 22? 23? You really dodged a bullet here, what if you caught feelings for one of the old teachers?" Juno said mischievously wiggling her eyebrows.
You rolled your eyes and groaned nauseated, "it's still weird!" You replied honestly. The whole situation was just..unfortunate.
"Ah well, I suppose you won't be a student here for much longer, so if you still feel the same way for him in June, well then you know what that means" Juno said smirking.
You facepalmed and ignored her until you got to the great hall. You thankfully had time to sleep in today since today's tutoring with Snape is after classes instead of before. You sat down in your usual spot and Marie happily sat under your chair patiently waiting for scraps. Richard was sat with Raymond as usual and you greeted them both. You ate pancakes and a couple sausages(meat or veggie depending on ur diet) and then let Marie lick the plate clean. While this was happening you couldn't help but look up at the teachers table to see that Snape was not there. You recalled last nights talk when he said he wanted to get away from you and your heart began to beat faster. Is he avoiding me?

You got up and went to your first lesson finally. It was transfiguration this morning. Everyone had their familiars out, Juno had a barn Owl, Richard a brown toad, and Raymond a cat much like Marie, only his was black and shiny like his hair. Marie plopped down on your desk and lazy licked at her forepaw tryinbg tob clean all the sausage and syrup that was stuck to her fur. The lesson was more or less average. You turned marie into iguana and she was less than happy when you attempted to give her some lettuce. Second class was herbology so by lunch you smelled like onions. You noticed Snape was once again nowhere to be seen in the hall. He must be busy, you pondered a while hoping that Snape will at least be there to tutor you later.

You didn't even know what the last two lessons were since your mind was so cluttered. Juno joined you in walking to snapes classroom otherwise you think you would have had an anxiety attack if you went alone. "Do you think he's even on campus?? What if he doesn't answer the door?" You asked paranoid and Juno put an arm around your shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. "Ah don't worry about it, he's a mysterious dude he's probably just busy doing something mystery." She said comfortig you a little.

You finally got to his door and you plonked marie in juno arms and shooing them both away but they both were peeking their heads round the corner making you groan. Yo u shook yourself and gathered yourself and then knocked on the door softly. You looked over at Juno warily since she was still watching not very sneakily and she gave an awkward smile and then you finally heard the door open making you jump and look at it. No one was there but you could hear a distant voice call you in. You cleared your throught and looked back at juno one last time but she was already hiding making you smile slightly. You walked in and the room was quite dully lit with just a lone candle lit on Snapes table where he was currently writing in the same red book from the first tutoring lesson.
"Good evening Severus." You said quietly setting your bag down on your desk trying to sound like this dark and gloomy setting was totally normal and not terrifying.
"Evening." Snape said clearly still was engrossed in his writing. You attempted to look at what he was writing but you cannot read upsid own writing in the dark from two meters away. You menatlly facepalmed from thinking that you could.