clothes off

We started getting heavier and heavier. Our breathing increased. She was to lost in herself to much. I wanted to pull off but she was just gone. I was enjoying having her on top of me. It was good. I could feel my blood flowing. My heart rate increasing. My legs needing to move. I grabbed her pants and pulled them down. She looked at me. With lost in her eyes. She changed her look to look at me like a dog begging for food. "Please give it to me." I said it was fine. She reached for my belt buckle. Undoing my belt slowly. As she whipped it out, her face lit up. The only thing between me and her were leopard print panties. I quickly moved them to the side. As she moved back and forth. Lubing me up with her cum. She sat up and put it in her. She sat down slowly. Her chest relaxed as she moaned "yes..." she started riding. It felt so good. Being in raw. Feeling her move. It was just me and her. Her body when flaced and fell onto of me. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my chest. I began to slant into her. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear. "You're my little fuck doll arent you?" She said quickly. "Yes daddy." I continued to pound into her. Hearing her soft moans. She got off me. Curious as to what she was doing. She slowly moved down my torso. She licked the cum off my shaft. And tried to swallow me whole. I was to big for her. "Oh you only wish you could swallow all of that?" I grabbed her head to edge her on. I felt my legs relaxed as I came down her throat. She swallowed my load. And pulled off me. "That's a good girl." I said to her as she smile at being praised.