What do I think about Tiniter and Jortephie?

This question is from the nice teamleonetta ❤️

Well first I want to say that I totally respect them both, I mean if you fall in love you just fall in love. Even If I don't really all like them together. I'm a Jortini shipper but we can't choose fore them who to love.

Tiniter,
I think Peter is a little too old fore Martina, he is 24 years and she is just 17.
I don't think he is handsome but you know you don't only look at the outside but also at the inside so. I'm sure not a shipper but if she loves him i'm okay with it.

Jortephie,
I think they are cute together and also the way they met each other and fell in love till today the day. Okay this is going to sound weird but.... 😜 okay let's just say it!
I was/still sometimes jealous of her that she is the lucky girl. I know even if she didn't I would not make a change and even if I did I wouldn't, because I know we aren't meant to be of course 😂 (this is so weird hahaha 😝)
I actually sometimes hated her (and I feel sorry, I can't judge people without knowing them so that was bad and I have to blame myself! I don't want to be like that! I make mistakes I am a human :/) i'm also okay with it! I think she is a sweet girl and if she makes him happy then she isn't bad :)

But after all still ship Jortini of course, but I think they have brother/sister relationship so that is cool :)

Hope you liked what I think
Comment a new question and thanks 💕💕
Love from me